Dyno Results: 2007 Mustang GT w/ 4.6 DOHC swap and 76mm turbo

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
you hear about swaps all the time, but this a really good one and have to agree I like the out of the box thinking A++

Mach1Marauder

LARGE MEMBER
Reaction score
bump for da answers
Answers?

What kind of answers do you want?

The first post contains the major components of this build. Add the costs of those items listed and you'll be in the ball park for the parts.

Instructions?

What kind of instructions do you want?
How to weld?
How to tune?
How to fab?

Come on man. If you ask REASONABLE questions, you're more likely to get reasonable answers.

Very nice cost?
The original build was stupidly expensive. That why I left the first part of the post very general. I just don't need the drama! LOL!
This guy didn't pay the amount it would normally be for fixing ALL the screw ups of the build from the other shop. The parts and fab time for the "rework" of this build would have easily exceed $15K since almost every aspect of this build had to be reworked to some degree............some parts completely thrown out. The vast majority of the rework was performed after normal working hours over several months with donated time from the owner and employees.
Businesses don't/can't exist to give things away, but there always exceptions to the rules.

yur2slo

Yur2Slo
Reaction score
what does a tune cost from him. tried amp and speed sports and not happy

LeTont

Reaction score
Hey I'm having some issues with my navigator swapped 09 GT, it looks like the video is privated though. I was wondering if you would ever have some time to hop on a call with me it would really help a lot as I'm struggling to wire it up now with both cam sensors on the stock harness being the main issue. Thanks and let me know!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back