FAST/CompCams intake coming...

ClassJ

Powershifter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If it makes 30-40 horse without cams, and does not kill torque, I am in.

I personally think it is horse turd. If that thing makes 15 horse on its own it will be a lot. Maybe 7 horse over a CMDP car with a normal intake manifold.

LSlayer

forum member
Reaction score
What wink? :trout:

Anyway, I think a new manifold is a big waste of money. Ford clearly spent some time developing this one, and if you notice, most of the aftermarket intakes have the same design. I don't know what FAST could have done to improve upon it...but I'm thinking it's not worth the money.

+1 if the stock manifold is good enough for the cars pushing 700+ RWHP by way of F1-C blowers its certainly good enough for my ride. In my unqualified opinion I think these cars breath pretty well out of the factory. Just hate all the computer crap, like drive by wire.

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
NOTE: Smiley to the right --->

What wink? :trout:

That would be the one directly to the right of my name on the post, which is also at the 10:00 position above the letter "Q" in "QUOTE"... See big green grin above...

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That would be the one directly to the right of my name on the post, which is also at the 10:00 position above the letter "Q" in "QUOTE"... See big green grin above...
There is a good "flag on the play" smiley we are missing, but I have to call foul...

Improper smiley placement - offense - 5 yard penalty...:naughty:

I had to go back and look for it up there too:beerdrink:

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
Mea Culpa... I will be more attentive to smiley placement in the future...

Sheesh! I can't find any smileys anywhere, outside of the post header menu below the advanced reply box... What am I missing?

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mea Culpa... I will be more attentive to smiley placement in the future...

Sheesh! I can't find any smileys anywhere, outside of the post header menu below the advanced reply box... What am I missing?
There is a "full WYSIWYG editing" option in the User CP options page (at the bottom under Misc. settings...)

For whatever reason, it defaulted to "off" particularly for those that signed up prior to the VB switchover... Not sure what it does now...

SoundGuyDave

This Space For Rent
Reaction score
There is a "full WYSIWYG editing" option in the User CP options page (at the bottom under Misc. settings...)

For whatever reason, it defaulted to "off" particularly for those that signed up prior to the VB switchover... Not sure what it does now...

Thank you! you may rest assured that there will be no further smiley infractions on my part. :clap: You are right, though, we need a "red card" or "flag on the play" icon... :wasted:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back