Free Shipping over $75 & Free Team Lethal Shirt!

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
So we've added a few new detailing products to the store, and I figured it would be a good time to run a cool special for you guys.

It's simple; Free ground shipping on orders over $75. For a limited time, also get a FREE Team Lethal T-Shirt! This only applies to the car care and detailing products we now have.

In order to process the order properly, you'll just have to pick up the phone and place it with me when you call in.

If you want to browse before you call, click here: Car Care Products : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Perfect opportunity to pick up that Porter Cable 7424 you've been wanted and get a free Team Lethal Tee out of it.
beerchug.gif

877-2LETHAL, i'll be more than happy to answer any other questions you have.

The 15% forum discount cannot be stacked with this promo. You guys are still entitled to choose with promotion you'd like to use, just let me know.

**THANKS to all who participated and took advantage of this deal, but this is no longer an active promotion. Give us a call for the latest car care promotions from Lethal Performance.**

Last edited:

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
aww WTF, I just spent $1k and didn't get a damn shirt. I thought I was doing good to get a sticker, lol

Matt@lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Please do not get this discount code confused with the current 5% code you guys use for Performance Parts. The 15% discount is strictly for the detailing supplies only which is why there is no code attached to it.

Bodam - Give me a call and I'll send you out a shirt and a couple stickers. Thanks for the support though.

Matt

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
hook up a meet and great with Jessica and I'm in... lol

pic of said shirt ?

I'm looking at the site now. Really need a electric nitrous gauge. do they come with a way to mount them?

AUTO-6174_MED.jpg

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Deez, check out Matt's post above you. This promotion is only for the car care products we now have.

John@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
:rant:

sorry John I missed that part. I'll take a look at your car care tho. :beerdrink:

Well eather way I still need a NO2 gauge.

No harm no foul. If you happen to see some things you like, give me a call. I'll get you set up with your 5% on the gauge. Any car care stuff you'll either get the 15% if it's under 75, or the Free Shipping + Shirt.

Let me know.

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Definitely will be giving you guys a buzz sometime next week. Need a couple things. Gotta settle back into college life first!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back