Fun in the Sun

Cone Sweeper

Track Whore
Reaction score
Its like 50/50 with tattoo chicks. Some chicks only have a few small ones that look good others have a ton of tattoos that are done with some type of nice looking design and they do look sexy still while others, like the girl in this thread have a hodgepoge of pointless ugly tatoos including finger tattoos that make her look like what she is; a drunk skank posing next to the car of the guy that liquored her up in a driveway thinking shes hot when she really isnt. I mean am i wrong here? And to the guys that say how hot and amazing looking she is you really need to get out more.

I mean, it's a car forum man.. because people say she's hot doesn't mean she's the HOTTEST girl they've ever seen.. she's good looking. And she posed on the guys car and had fun with it... not a lot of girls, hot or just average or whatever will go outside.. pose on a car wearing basically nothing...unless you pay them to :lol2:
Props again to the OP for a good lookin girl.. :beer:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
says the two guys not posting girls on their cars :p

its all for fun, so I'm pretty sorry you guys opened the thread as well. its pretty obvious that this shoot was done spur of the moment, as it was done with a dirty car and in a driveway. Jessica is a sweet girl and a lot of fun. please don't comment if you have nothing nice to say. a lot of people have enjoyed the thread.
Warning & Beware,
Of what one Post on the International Web.

The responses one might think they are going to receive may not in fact turn out even Close.

Just something to Think or Consider for next time.

tigerhonaker

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Warning & Beware,
Of what one Post on the International Web.

The responses one might think they are going to receive may not in fact turn out even Close.

Just something to Think or Consider for next time.

tigerhonaker

WHAT!?!?!?!? people can say what they want on the web????? :rant:
:beer:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
WHAT!?!?!?!? people can say what they want on the web????? :rant:
:beer:

Jessica is a sweet girl and a lot of fun. please don't comment if you have nothing nice to say.
Not sure but you might have missed my real point or meaning.

When you Post a Pic or Pics of like say a Girl get ready for "ALL-Comments" Good or Bad.

My Post was meant as just something to consider if Next time You did NOT wish to See & Read all the (Negative) Comments/Post.

tigerhonaker

alexthejew

Jewish and lovin it.
Reaction score
Not sure but you might have missed my real point or meaning.

When you Post a Pic or Pics of like say a Girl get ready for "ALL-Comments" Good or Bad.

My Post was meant as just something to consider if Next time You did NOT wish to See & Read all the (Negative) Comments/Post.

tigerhonaker

i know what you meant, and i was just messing. im aware that there will be negative posts. i just feel that it is my job to defend her honor lol.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i know what you meant, and i was just messing. im aware that there will be negative posts. i just feel that it is my job to defend her honor lol.
I read you Loud & Clear.
Give you an additional Hint.
Let the negative remarks go and don't Defend Her.
Not on an Internet Site.
The more you Defend the more Shit is going to be said and come your way.

tigerhonaker

Cal26Stang

forum member
Reaction score
Both looking pretty good, It's hard to find girls at my school willing to do that, especially with the -8 degree weather haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back