guys I need help datalogging...ASAP

GI Joe

Reaction score
I'd like to thanks Kev anf greg and all the other that called and emailed to help me...the dyno experience was crazy to say the least.

GI Joe

Reaction score
Dave - Sorry I didn't call I just saw your message.
thats cool man...I still have some questions
It datalogged finally but the values seen all screwed up...A/F is 50 LOL and Spark 800...is there something you click on to convert it to different values that make sense?..and can you do it after-the fact?

car made 17 psi boost on the dyno but kept psinning and smoking the tires...I really was just checking for A/F which was abou t11.3:1

GI Joe

Reaction score
also does anyone know why you have to keep re-selecting the parameter to log. That was the only way to get it to give me a green light datalod start. I tried saving the configuration and opening it but there would not be a green button to click on to start dataloggiing. If I went through the whole process again and put in the strategy it would let me do a new session but I'd have to re-pick all that crap again..LOL:tdown:

GI Joe

Reaction score
so no one knows how to make the scale change so you can interpret the numbers...
so everyones data come out like this? A/F is 58?

Greg@RET

Mad Torque Inc.
Reaction score
No sweat bro, like I said usually the loggers like it done in steps. Plug in to OBD2, then plug in USB, then key on, then pick your stuff.

I use my Dynojet to log a/f so I wouldnt know how to log it under analog, sorry.

GI Joe

Reaction score
No sweat bro, like I said usually the loggers like it done in steps. Plug in to OBD2, then plug in USB, then key on, then pick your stuff.

I use my Dynojet to log a/f so I wouldnt know how to log it under analog, sorry.

Greg what I'm trying to say here is that regardless of the parameter that I pick to data log, it comes out logged but with some rediculously high numbers...
I logged 10 things and for example the MAF voltage is between 903 and 1013 the whole time...Now we all know thats not right...the values are expressed wrong..they are scaled wrong or something and I have read all the material and cant find anything about how to re-index them or re sscale them so the numbers are usable data...THIS is what I'm asking about does anyone know?
anyone?
........BUHLER>>>BUHLER>>>BUHLER ?>>>>>>LOL

169stang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just plug into the OBD, turn the ignition on, scroll down to datalog, hit....oh wait, you need a laptop with the SCT haha..just messin around

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back