Hello everyone!

Shwiftypickle

Reaction score
New owner here! Spent tons of money and time building jeeps and rock crawling over the last 15 years due to a court order (wasnt allowed any vehicle with 8 cylinders or more) when i was 18 by the state of texas. Bought a corvette when i came back from iraq and got in a heap of shit in it. Moved back home to Reno, NV. Always loved mustangs but never had the opportunity to get one. Needless to say my daily driver cherokee burnt to the ground on the freeway and After a frustrating search for another decent wrangler, i found a 2007 gt and never looked back! Looking forward to hanging out here! Throwing in pics of the the new daily driver! My wrangler isnt really too street friendly.

IMG_1902.jpeg

IMG_1903.jpeg

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Sweet 'stang - congrats & welcome. You'll have to fill us in on the V8 ban back-story sometime...never heard of this & yet curious. :D

Shwiftypickle

Reaction score
Iceman, i was like 2 weeks back from the shit, 18 years old with like 35k$ in the bank. Left for basic training super young and when i graduated i went straight over to iraq so i never really had a chance to get anything prior. Was driving past the used car lot on post at fort bliss, we call it the lemmon lot. Saw a 91 c4 sitting there for 5k, had 175k miles on it so i said why not. Bought it and had fun but the l98 wasnt enough. Wound up buying a crashed 2001 ws6 and pulled the 5.7 ls1 out and swapped it in. The c4 was already light and that combo was insane. My platoon sergeant had a 98 trans am with an lt1 that was built and he helped me alot with the entire project, after about 6 months we were cruising north on 54 and opened them up, a texas state trooper was below us at the intersection getting on the highway and we never saw him. They clocked me at 152 and setup a road block at the NM state line. I was arrested and taken for an over night stay. Went to court and the army wouldnt allow me 30 days of leave to go to jail so the judge suspendid it under the conditions that i sell the car within 30 days and i was handed a 5 year restriction of no 8 cylinder vehicles for 5 years. I wound up selling it to the owner of a dealer and buying my 06 wrangler from him.

IMG_2366.png

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back