Hi from Arizona

Reaction score
Welcome! Absolutely gorgeous car! Love the Hurst shifter! I was actually born in Yuma (1960, yes, I'm ancient :) ), but we moved shortly after. My dad was in the Army Core of Engineers and there was an Army test station there. He was also an SFC by the time he got out (after serving in Viet Nam 66-67). I have been back to AZ a few times on vacation over the years. Thank you for your service!!

Reaction score
What are you running for a rear axle ratio? My 2006 GT (manual transmission) came standard with a 3.55, but I think they started using the 3.31 shortly after that year.

Dadasaurus_Rex

Reaction score
Welcome! Absolutely gorgeous car! Love the Hurst shifter! I was actually born in Yuma (1960, yes, I'm ancient :) ), but we moved shortly after. My dad was in the Army Core of Engineers and there was an Army test station there. He was also an SFC by the time he got out (after serving in Viet Nam 66-67). I have been back to AZ a few times on vacation over the years. Thank you for your service!!

Thank you! And a big thanks to your dad!

I'll have to pull the build sheet out but I believe it's the 3.31. In 2007 you could pay an extra 100 bucks and get 3.55 but the 3.31 was standard for 5 speeds.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back