Hi

CobraQueen

Reaction score
1718188684779.jpeg
My name is Joanne. I have just joined the group. Can you help as I am not sure what the process is. I am new to this. We have purchased a Ford Mustang 2013 GT for the engine and transmission. For my 50th Birthday my husband promised we would build an AC Cobra kit car together so this will be the donor engine. There are many parts that I have stripped from the car which are in perfect working order that we do not require. I am therefore looking for a a place to show these parts for sale. We are based in Belgium so ideally looking to sell within Europe. Is this a possible place for me? If not I would welcome your help pointing me in the right direction. Thanks again. Joanne

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
The Marketplace in this forum is certainly one location where you can advertise items for sale. I'm sure our resident admin will chime in to familiarise you with the forum rules.
Since you are based in Europe, I suggest you also post items for sale in eBay. There'll be enough interest for those parts throughout the continent, especially in Germany.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The Classified section has a sticky thread at the top outlining the rules. This is a community and we limit new users from coming on to be sellers. Additionally, it's a US centric forum, you'll be hard pressed to find many buyers here with the shipping issues you'll encounter to send to US buyers

GriffX

Reaction score
For Germany many parts are offered at kleinanzeigen.de

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
Welcome

Post from time to time so we know how you're progressing with your project.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back