Livernois Tuned 2011 Mustang GT Auto

RedMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Could an n/a auto with tune and bolt ons be a low 12 / high 11 sec car with the 40 HP loss ?

What would it need and still be a DD ?

Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Could an n/a auto with tune and bolt ons be a low 12 / high 11 sec car with the 40 HP loss ?

What would it need and still be a DD ?

It's not necessarily a 40 hp loss. Unless you are a great driver, the auto will likely be quicker and more consistent that a manual trans. We will have an auto as a shop car and it should be here next week. I will post results as we get them.

You could daily drive our last shop car (2007 Mustang GT Auto) and it ran 10.7 @ 131 mph on 20's.

-Rick

RedMustang

forum member
Reaction score
It's not necessarily a 40 hp loss. Unless you are a great driver, the auto will likely be quicker and more consistent that a manual trans. We will have an auto as a shop car and it should be here next week. I will post results as we get them.

You could daily drive our last shop car (2007 Mustang GT Auto) and it ran 10.7 @ 131 mph on 20's.

-Rick

Keep us posted, my last two have been auto, I want this DD to be WOW.

Johnnie D

Reaction score
Yeah IIIIFFF I decide to get a new 2011, I am thinking of going auto myself....I like the consistancy but of course thats just personal preference...cant wait to see how the auto tunes go and if the tranny will be reliable.

757gt

Reaction score
Seems about right to me. An A6 Camaro typically always makes around 30 less RWHP than a manual. The auto car had about the same amount of miles as this one when first baselined. After a hard break-in, the manual car picked up 16 RWHP. This is also typical, as our G8 GXP picked up 20 RWHP between new (less than 50 miles) and 1,500 miles with no changes.

Not trying to be smart but the A6 Camaro is an L99 rated 26 less HP than the LS3 M6 Camaro. The 40 rwhp difference seems like alot. The manual vs. auto 3v difference is not usually that wide spread is it?

Timbostang

Boost junkie!
Reaction score
Hey 757. I just saw your sig and realized that last week my car with JLT, UD pullies, CMDP's, Flowmasters, and a diablosport canned tuned ran the exact same time and mph. Crazy!

Bad ass numbers Livernois!!!!

757gt

Reaction score
Hey 757. I just saw your sig and realized that last week my car with JLT, UD pullies, CMDP's, Flowmasters, and a diablosport canned tuned ran the exact same time and mph. Crazy!

Bad ass numbers Livernois!!!!

Nice, I was so close to 13.30s but I just couldn't get the 60ft down to a lower 2.0! I gotta go back when it cools down this fall!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back