Long Tubes

V

VSOP

Longtubes FTMFW!!!!

With the ARH Longtubes, O/R X-pipe, CAI, CMCV DPs, UDP's and Zoomers A/B the car put down 321rwhp and 338rwtq

BUstang

<font color="pink"><b>Pigg</b></font>
Reaction score
jba longtubes, cmcv deletes, o/r h, jlt II intake, and our very own dynojoe custom tune i made 316hp 323tq

Larry_H

Custom Motors Built
Reaction score
the peak where torque and HP crossed was at 5250 RPM.....on both...so it did rise quicker the (it went upward more quickly with the headers) as opposed to just the cai and tune...so the shape of the graph showed more low end with the peaks crossing at the same point

Didn't know how many people were aware of this, but torque when measured in ft. lbs and horsepower will always meet at 5252 RPM. I don't care what kind of motor you build N/A, FI, Hp, etc.

Larry_H

Custom Motors Built
Reaction score
Right VSOP..Hp is a calculated product of torque....If you tied 300 horses to the front of your car, do you really think they could pull your car up to 145 miles and hour? No, for one, your car would be covered in horseshit and two, they would all die long before they got running that fast....

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Right VSOP..Hp is a calculated product of torque....If you tied 300 horses to the front of your car, do you really think they could pull your car up to 145 miles and hour? No, for one, your car would be covered in horseshit and two, they would all die long before they got running that fast....

hahahahahaha

cheftjpeck

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Didn't know how many people were aware of this, but torque when measured in ft. lbs and horsepower will always meet at 5252 RPM. I don't care what kind of motor you build N/A, FI, Hp, etc.

Yes: I understand that as well...thx

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back