LTB a GT-500 … have questions… need your HELP! … Please !

GRRABBA

Reaction score
My new (to me) Mustangs engine just broke down … to the extent that the dealership is giving me back my money. I am looking for a 2011 to 2014. Shelby GT-500, Rouch Stage 3
Or something that has been done “right” !

I have $42 to work with … $46 if I absolutely love it.

What years are good … what years to stay clear from & why? Is there anything specific that I must inspect or inquire about?

I am looking for a Mustang 2011 to 2014
Must be very well maintained
I live in New Hampshire… but have traveled many times for the right car/deal.

Preference’s :
Glass Roof or Convertible
No Accidents - please send me the CarFax
Performance Package
Navigation w/back up camera

Please send information (videos/pictures) to my email address. [email protected]

Thank you in advance … I am looking to do this asap!

^*^

Miker

Reaction score
GT500 will have the Tremec while the Roush will have the MT82. Better live in a temperate climate to enjoy the Vert or a glass roof. Get what you want. We only live once.

AHaze

Reaction score
$46k is getting into the bottom of the barrel for decent '13-'14 GT500s. They're around if you don't mind a few miles and rough edges but I wouldn't expect to find a high option, one owner, sub 10k mile car for that money. It will get you an extremely nice '11-'12 though.

Ret

forum member
Reaction score
As you can see by the attached photo's I have a 2012 GT 5.0 Convertible. I don't have one for sale. Just comparison purpose for you. I agree with one statement, "Get what you want" I live in North Idaho about 50 miles from Canada. Definitely snow country for four to five months. It doesn't touch the highway when they start spraying the highway with salt. Up here I would guess there are 15 Mustangs, six are convertibles in our town.

I paid $24,000 for mine minus the $11,000 they gave me for my 08 Convertible GT/CS. The 12 had 62,000 miles, no dents or scratches and a brand-new top. It has premium interior, but the original owner bought ever bell in whistle available. Doesn't make it run any better but looks really good.

I'll send some additional photo's to your email.

Mustang-yard 2023-cropped.jpg

Dadasaurus_Rex

Reaction score
I just looked at a clean CarFax 2011 GT500 with 54k on the clock here in Arizona. They want 36k for it. I didn't think that was a bad price at all. Not sure if you want to fly into Phoenix and do a cross-country but if you do, I'll send you the link.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back