Modded vehicle insurance - who has it?

PONY UP

forum member
Reaction score
I just had my agent get me a quote from Hagerty a couple weeks ago, came back 1200$ a year on a 11 Gt, Supercharged. Valued at 38,000$. He told me that Hagerty has just raised their prices.He thought that was high. I am going to check Grundy.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just had my agent get me a quote from Hagerty a couple weeks ago, came back 1200$ a year on a 11 Gt, Supercharged. Valued at 38,000$. He told me that Hagerty has just raised their prices.He thought that was high. I am going to check Grundy.

$1200 a year for $38k agreed value is not bad.

You might also try Chubb..... They have collectors car and regular auto. On the regular auto program, you can get agreed value, choice of body shop, and OEM parts.

Rm

46addict

Reaction score
$1200 a year for $38k agreed value is not bad.

You might also try Chubb..... They have collectors car and regular auto. On the regular auto program, you can get agreed value, choice of body shop, and OEM parts.

Rm

Thanks for the tip on Chubb. I was quoted $1081/year to insure my car at $20,500 and my wife's 2012 Lancer Evo at $25k. $0 deductible and up to $300k liability and uninsured motorist coverage. Roadside assistance included. This seems too good to be true so I will talk to their rep and see what the stipulations are.

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip on Chubb. I was quoted $1081/year to insure my car at $20,500 and my wife's 2012 Lancer Evo at $25k. $0 deductible and up to $300k liability and uninsured motorist coverage. Roadside assistance included. This seems too good to be true so I will talk to their rep and see what the stipulations are.

Cool! I am glad to have helped, if only my real customers were so appreciative!
That sounds like a great price. We use Cubb at our office for some special stuff. They have been a great company to work with.

Rm

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back