My 3v. New to me. Crimson Red Interior. Manual. 52k miles. Got it about 3 weeks ago. First car. Im turning 16 next week! Working for a year paid off!!

Dino Dino Bambino

I have a red car
Reaction score
Congrats Eric. Sweet looking ride and you've done really well to find a low mileage (but not too low) manual version.
I'm sure everyone's gonna tell you how to empty your pockets modifying it but my advice is to pay it off first, get to know the car and its faults, and keep on top of maintenance. If any parts wears out or breaks, replacing it with an upgrade is always a good policy. If you need new tires, that would be a good time to find a set of good used black 18" or 19" rims (pretty inexpensive especially if you sell your stock rims) to give the car more visual presence. Maybe Santa could get you some as a Christmas present. ;)
Even after you pay it off, I'd recommend that any mods you should be aimed at making the car a more fun daily driver/cruiser. Going down the rabbit hole of trying to make it faster than Coyotes is a waste of money in my view.

GriffX

Reaction score
Welcome - Sweet color combination and good to choose a manual for you first car. Much safer as an automatic, because you know how much power is going to the tire.
Mustang is a virus with no cure.

DieHarder

Reaction score
Good looking car young man. I'd get a radar detector and download an app to help you keep track of smokey. At 16 you're at the top of the list for targeting. Try your best to keep your foot out of it until you know the handling limits of the car. I'd go for a better set of struts/shocks first - Bilstein (B-6's) are pretty good.

3v_eric

Reaction score
Congrats Eric. Sweet looking ride and you've done really well to find a low mileage (but not too low) manual version.
I'm sure everyone's gonna tell you how to empty your pockets modifying it but my advice is to pay it off first, get to know the car and its faults, and keep on top of maintenance. If any parts wears out or breaks, replacing it with an upgrade is always a good policy. If you need new tires, that would be a good time to find a set of good used black 18" or 19" rims (pretty inexpensive especially if you sell your stock rims) to give the car more visual presence. Maybe Santa could get you some as a Christmas present. ;)
Even after you pay it off, I'd recommend that any mods you should be aimed at making the car a more fun daily driver/cruiser. Going down the rabbit hole of trying to make it faster than Coyotes is a waste of money in my view.
Great advice. I paid cash for it! No car payment!

3v_eric

Reaction score
Good looking car young man. I'd get a radar detector and download an app to help you keep track of smokey. At 16 you're at the top of the list for targeting. Try your best to keep your foot out of it until you know the handling limits of the car. I'd go for a better set of struts/shocks first - Bilstein (B-6's) are pretty good.
i picked up some Koni Yellow adjustables and got some eibach lowering springs with them as well. Got everything for $125 off marketplace and everything looks very good

JC SSP

Reaction score
Don’t inhale nitrous oxide. You will be addicted for life.

Remember, injection is nice but I rather be blown. Lol ;)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back