Premium 19in wheels

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
19x8.5 premium wheels. Two perfect two have minor curb.
Sold

byhapyza.jpg

zupe6eme.jpg

umu3u9az.jpg

8a2abe6e.jpg

hujatuha.jpg

uhurumup.jpg

atare5eg.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
99% sure those are 19x8.5", either way, great deal for someone looking to upgrade from base wheels.

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Thats a great price!! If they were able to fit my brembos I'd snatch them up to change up my cars look a little.

akdoggie

The Mutt from the North.
Reaction score
Great seller and works well with people. The seller boxed 4 wheels, and took them to the Post Office for shipping. This time of year is a real biatch....so mailing a couple days after Christmas was the right move.

If anyone is wondering, 19 inch Ford wheels weigh approx 32# boxed, each. If you use USPS, parcel post, they ship for a little over 1.10 per pound to AK & HI, PR. It is about 90 cents per pound across the lower 48. Not bad considering UPS wants over 2.30 per pound to here, and is cheap across country (contiguous 48 states). Go figure.

Anyways. Great seller and I would give 5 stars on a 5 scale. Thank you.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Great seller and works well with people. The seller boxed 4 wheels, and took them to the Post Office for shipping. This time of year is a real biatch....so mailing a couple days after Christmas was the right move.

If anyone is wondering, 19 inch Ford wheels weigh approx 32# boxed, each. If you use USPS, parcel post, they ship for a little over 1.10 per pound to AK & HI, PR. It is about 90 cents per pound across the lower 48. Not bad considering UPS wants over 2.30 per pound to here, and is cheap across country (contiguous 48 states). Go figure.

Anyways. Great seller and I would give 5 stars on a 5 scale. Thank you.

Bill it was a pleasure dealing with you. I hope you get them soon and get them on your car

akdoggie

The Mutt from the North.
Reaction score
Received the wheels today. That is 5 days earlier that USPS said they would take. Thank you for some very nice wheels. I'll post up some pics after I get the Evos mounted. Very good seller. Thank you.

akdoggie

The Mutt from the North.
Reaction score
This is what they look like

on my 07 black Mustang. It needs a bath in the picture, but it's been sitting all winter. I think it was worth the money. I think they look great on a black 05-09.

Attachments

• S7302667ab.JPG
    S7302667ab.JPG
    469.2 KB · Views: 19
  • S7302677ab.JPG
    S7302677ab.JPG
    418 KB · Views: 21

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back