Stroker Rotating assembly kit

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was considering offering a full 3v Stroker rotating assembly as a new product for our website since as of recent I have been getting alot of people asking about this. I wanted to see first what the interest was in it. This would be a complete assembly for any 05-10 Mustang 3v to build a forged 302 cubic inche shortblock using your own block. Due to the cost increase of the block this is going to be a much more economical route for our customers. I just wanted to see what you guys suggest or have to say about it. Let me know!

Thanks,

Jim D'Amore III
JDM Engineering
732-780-0770
[email protected]

char259

Wolf Pack Racing
Reaction score
how much more economical, if at all, would it be to send you my car and have you forge my motor. Or would it be better to just get the shortblk due to lower labor costs.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Would you offer both a forged and a cast version or is there even such a thing as a cast stroker kit for our cars?

Now before everyone jumps on the "it's gotta be forged or go home" bandwagon...anyone never intending to run FI could save money going cast. I helped a friend of mine build a cast 347 for a 92 Coupe that was pretty quick and the kit was less than $1k shipped. Came balanced with balancer, flexplate etc.

RH

Brezick

Yinzer
Reaction score
I would be interested. I am planning on starting my build in December and was already interested in JDM, but if the cost of the block causes the price to jump by then, I will have to have my local shop do the build.

Could we also send our current block to you and have it built up?

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
If you offer the kit for under 2100 then i can see it being a good deal for anyone who doesn't have a engine shop and have to pay to get kit installed.

2100 plus cost of getting it assembled correctly in new engine brings you right back to the point of just buying 302 motor straight up from you. May cost more if someone has to pull there own engine out.. Would be the route to go to those who can get discounts or have access to machine shop with used motor already out the car.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how about a stock bore (or maybe 20 over) high compression kit with a decent set of rods and maybe stock crank that's been worked over?

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
yeah if this means no machining to the block and it comes balanced it could work out very well. I'm in.

rayS197

Reaction score
LOL! A little impatient are we?? How many people actually have the cash waiting when he replies??? Lets see, Jim helps run a business, works on vehicles, HAS A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM, and will consult with his father on this . Has Jim ever "NOT" responded to a thread!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back