Tuning and LTFT (Long Term Fuel Trims)

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Not saying you want to be popular, but you are on here asking for help. I don't frequent the forum like I used to, but I cannot even begin to explain how much help I've gotten here in the past. The amount of shit I've learned here over the years is incredible. I'm just saying that if you're badmouthing easily the most popular tuner on the forum who is also arguably the best tuner out there for our cars, you're going to switch off a lot of the help you'll get now and possibly in the future (for those who are aware).

I would say don't turn what may be a simple miscommunication between you and Lito into a bash-fest of the guy, calling him a "crackhead CAI tuner who doesn't doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground" and that you are "out of his league". He's tuned most of the fastest, highest HP, craziest-ass builds on this forum.

It is him who is WAY out of your league.

lwarrior1016

Reaction score
This Manuel guy don't know his ass from a hole in the ground., I've been emailing this crackhead for two days give him all the information he needs and he want call you..but he emailed me back he can't help me because I hadn't give him proper information he said...I told him my mods built motor so forth so on sent pictures..I think this dude does like cold air intakes and simple mods I'm out of his league
Let’s approach this from a different angle please. Can you post your mods exactly? Boost levels, maf location, compression ratio, what cams, and so on.

Then if you don’t mind, post what info Lito asked for and what you sent him. What is he saying he needs that you didn’t give him already?

This can all be easily rectified, it’s got to be a simple miscommunication.

Midlife Crises

Reaction score
My tune guy says
If you already have a tune guy why are you looking for another? I find it hard to believe you have reinvented the 3 valve so radically that Lito would not give it a go. I suggest you start your own thread and describe your engine combination in detail. This will help everybody understand where you may be having trouble communicating with Lito. I have used Brenspeed and Lito and had success with both but found Lito much more willing to address the fine adjustments for drivability and new add-ons.

MrBhp

Reaction score
I know exactly what I'm talking about I give him all the Pacific's on my motor and he can't help me..
You are one double X douchebag. No offense. You fucking idiot. Blow me. Just joking. Fuckface.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back