Vanessa's s197 with ford racing hot rod cams

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
All the women are coming out of the wood work! Bravo. Good to see all of you gals come out of hiding to the aid of one of our own.

It is our jobs to weed out the weak-hearted

Major Defect

Reaction score
I have never posted much on this site because I never got to know anyone. But when I started hearing about the bashing on queenbeeGT, quite frankly it pissed me off. So here I am to say what I think about fucktard and to stick up for the girls too.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Now post up the nooodz! :boobies:

Naw, I'm just playing. But no, really!

Glad there are girls on here to break it up for the guys. Its always awesome when you find sweet chicks, but sweet chicks with a love for cars is hard to find.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Why the hell are we ganging up on each other?

Because thats one of the things women do BEST. Women are FAR worse to each other than ANY man EVER could be, save for rape or abuse.

i want to nail both of these women at once... the ensuing festivities between the two would be very interesting...:naughty1:

WIN! I concur.

wow, haven't been on the site for awhile and hell fury happens when I'm gone...lol

SCG - forget this thread and this forum and all BS aside, listen to what I am going to tell you cause it's important..

Translation: Whether you think you can or think you cant, you are probably right.

Stop being a fuckin stranger.

Molehill_MikeUK

USA Built, UK Driven!
Reaction score
Read the first 7 pages, but really need to get some work done...

Not gonna comment on the battle, but OP, sorry to hear of the accident. As others have said it can be replaced, although it was such a nice example!

From what I saw earlier in the thread it looks like you'll be replacing it soon enough, so thats all good :)

Joser281

Reaction score
Smart girl! I have a temper that gets the best of me sometimes. Lol. But you did the right thing. Sorry about your Mustang though, that thing sounded so good. Wish mine sounded that good. I live in Killifornia though and everything's illegal. Lol. I don't need the attention because I'm usually driving way too fast.

Well hope you decide to stay with a Mustang. The 5.0 is nice. There's so many options right now it's hard to make a decision. Lol. There's 3 Mustangs I want right now besides the one I have. Lol.

California eh?... How you doin'? :naughty1: j/k

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back