Project Kama Kaase (Ka-zee)

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It will definitely be up there when finished. There and Vegas.

What shifter do you like? I just liked how the button was on the handle--but I am open to suggestions.

The Precision that Ken gave me is top notch! They are local and Ken has the number to them and they can also do a bitchin' TB switch right on the shifter. That is a shifter you will only have to buy once.

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
Sheet metal valve covers came in today. Other then the electric water pump, I think this is it for all of the big items, other then the pistons.

Notice there are no breather holes. Thats because one will be drilled and a bulkhead fitting will be used -- and the vacuum pump setup I have pictured on post 398 will do the rest. I didn't go with the extremely tall ones, these are 3 1/2 inches high---since I am running the shaft mount rockers that do not use a stud girdle, 3 1/2 inches is enough for clearance.

I've thought about doing that on my covers :thumb: Those Moroso pieces are top notch, and I really love that steering wheel. All these parts around must make it fun :beer:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well some more parts came in today.........

I set up my dash center piece with 4 autometer gauges and the moroso switch panel:

Gaugesetup-2.jpg

And trying out the new forum sticker. I think it will look better when the front wheels are two feet off the ground......

S197sticker.jpg

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
i guess no tunes for you while going down the 1/4.it looks bad ass man cant wait to see the thing in action.

Miracle

"Shall not be infringed"
Reaction score
That switch panel is badass Paul... just like everything else on the Stang.

YOu are truly making me envy you man... :lol:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the kind comments. Just got to stay focused and get this thing done. Would really like it done by September. We will see.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It is 'off the chain' Paul.

I wish I was smart enough to do this as well...lol

If my motor goes, I'm already set-up for any engine/power combo so I'll be buying a BB engine for sure next time.

You have INSPIRED me...lol

Although, I would get a 'real' BB and not go girly like you did...lol (650+ci)

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey I can go up to 604cid, does that count?

Hell check out one of Kaase's 800+cid motors.....

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SO since the car will be gone for a couple weeks at the cage shop, I figured I would mock up the interior real quick just to see how the new gauge panel and steering wheel looks---since I am very impatient.

I like the all business look mixed in with the stock interior. Exactly the look I was going after and I am pleased with it. Everything is dirty and not lined up perfectly (I only have like 10 bolts holding together the entire thing) so I can take it back apart quickly.

Interiormockup.jpg

I think the only thing I wish I would have done is get the center of the steering wheel aluminum (like the dash) instead of grey. But other then that I think everything ties in.

Last edited:

dascoyne

Enormous Member
Reaction score
I think the only thing I wish I would have done is get the center of the steering wheel aluminum (like the dash) instead of grey. But other then that I think everything ties in.
Or you can grey out the dash ... I think it'd look great.

Dash center console looks fantastic.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
SO since the car will be gone for a couple weeks at the cage shop, I figured I would mock up the interior real quick just to see how the new gauge panel and steering wheel looks---since I am very impatient.

I like the all business look mixed in with the stock interior. Exactly the look I was going after and I am pleased with it. Everything is dirty and not lined up perfectly (I only have like 10 bolts holding together the entire thing) so I can take it back apart quickly.

Interiormockup.jpg

Looks awesome. As far as the center of the steering wheel, just go to any print shop and give them the dimensions and have a vinyl 'sticker' made that you can put over the center of the wheel and have exactly the look you want.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Paul, that interior looks great man!!! I really like that steering wheel!!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some roll cage progress:

slide001-2.jpg

I am moving the shocks inboard and changing to a coilover. But by moving the shocks inboard, the spring location will be the same, just the shock location will be different.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back