Well, ain't this a piece of work... 22s on a V6

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had to check this out because Don posted it and wow it is really bad, I knew it would be really bad if you posted it but I mean wow.... I am at a loss for words :kill:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
My son went and talked to him, pretending to be impressed. The guy said some dumb shit. Like, "these handle great. I've had them up to 120mph". :wtf:

funny cause the stock rev limiter on a sixxer cuts off at 110.. lol. What a stupid fuck. and I bet those wheels and tires do handle great if you're gay. (that doesn't make sense, but since it's making fun of him, it's cool) :beerdrink:

:321: both of you.

Dude please say no more your name speaks for itself

Sensitive pussy

come on guys, chill out, No racist shit here please. tell you what, I'm hickspanic, but here's something for you...

A black guy and a hispanic guy are in a car. who's driving?

the cop. HAHAHAHA!!!! I told that joke to the misses at burger king with a black guy twenty feet away (but I didn't notice at the time)... i was ready to tell him to chill the fuck out if he wanted to start shit, cause the joke was about the both of us. lol. So yeah, hijack done. :hi:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
Good joke... We have to laugh at ourselves first, before we can laugh at anyone else.

With that said, I would not use those wheels to hold the back door open.

05xgt

Reaction score
Ahhhhh! Yall just jealous yo aint got no pimped rims!

LuckyH

forum member
Reaction score
Good joke... We have to laugh at ourselves first, before we can laugh at anyone else.

+1

STEREOTYPES%2BALTERNATIVE%2BMOTIVATIONAL%2BPOSTERS.jpg

Those wheels suck. Money doesn't buy taste.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fucking horrible.......I don't care what race/ethinicity you are!

slicksilver

forum member
Reaction score
WOW.. way to ruin a perfectly nice V6 Mustang. No shame in driving a stock V6... until you try to make it look like this....

5.0Shocker

Resident Bomb Tech
Reaction score
Well, I like when morons get big wheels. When they are that dumb they don't even know those wheels are too heavy for stock brakes. Then they usually will total that car into a guard rail. Hopefully they don't hurt anyone though.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Saw this parked outside a restaurant tonight. Unfukkinreal...

P1130357s.JPG

P1130358s.JPG

you see garbage like this in miami also.

I would love to make these people enter a car show, and rig it to make it seem like they won, only to make them come up in front of the crowd to claim their trophy and instead get laughed at by hundreds of people. I would then encourage them to go home , jack up their car, crawl under it, and have someone release the jack, so that the stupid car they believed in could cave in their chest, and they could slip away from this earth slowly and painfully. All while staring at those dumb wheels from under the car.

Thats how i feel about these people.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

I would love to make these people enter a car show, and rig it to make it seem like they won, only to make them come up in front of the crowd to claim their trophy and instead get laughed at by hundreds of people. I would then encourage them to go home , jack up their car, crawl under it, and have someone release the jack, so that the stupid car they believed in could cave in their chest, and they could slip away from this earth slowly and painfully. All while staring at those dumb wheels from under the car.

They are rims man. They are freaking RIMS! It is not that serious.

dougie b

Reaction score

hahahahahaha thats great. horribly wrong, but great. Im in palm beach and i see crap like that here too....i sawa fox just the other day with some 20s on it....i wanted to puke.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
No..........not a fox.

Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
He might have a point though... If we got rid of dumb asses like that in the world democraps would not be in power.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back