The new guy @ JDM

NED@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is Ned Shortsleeve and I just wanted to inform the people that know me that I am now in Jersey at JDM!! For those that don't. . . my work history is this. I worked at a Ford dealer in So Cal for 8 1/2 years, then moved on to Saleen in Cali for 3 1/2 as Regional Sales Manager of Aftermarket and was the last Cali employee of Saleen when they picked up and moved to MI. I left Saleen rite at the buzzer and started up at Techco. . . that lasted a little over 7 months. . . we will leave it at that. From there, I took quite a bit of down time wondering if I was going to get back in the industry. I met up with Jim Sr in Texas and had discussed coming out to Jersey to help out. Here I am. . . if there is anything that I can assist you with, please dont hesitate to ask. It's good to be back in the saddle again!! :thumb:

Last edited:

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
NEDFORD!!!

Glad you found a place to land. I think it's a mutually beneficial pairing. Give me a call some time Sugarbritches!!!

NED@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! :hi: We are gonna see if we can't pick it up here a couple of notches for you all!!

pacettr

PJ Lover
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! :hi: We are gonna see if we can't pick it up here a couple of notches for you all!!

imgres

Last edited:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well hi there again, Ned! Welcome to the forum!

NED@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back