07 Convertible Mustang GT(auto) lot of pics Alloy grey

droptop07

forum member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my automatic 07 Mustang GT convertible. I bought it from the original owner about 2 years ago. Has 41,750(will change I do drive it occasionally) miles on it with few mods. Car isnt a daily driver, it's only driven on sunny days, and sits in garage most of time. Its Alloy grey premium GT with IUP dash, black leather interior, and shaker 500 stereo. Do have most of the stock items I took off when they were upgraded. Mods done aren't for 1/4 mile running, but more for cruising back roads.

Mods----

Motor/exhaust= under drive pulleys, , American racing ceramic coated long tubes ,off road X-pipe, magnaflo mufflers, oval saleen tips, SCT3 tuner with custom injected Engineering tune, JLT cold air intake w/custom airbrushed "GT" logo. The tune was just freshened 8-2-12 in the dyno at Injected Engineering. For little mods it diese have it put down 293-RWHP and 306-RWTQ. Dyno sheet will be included.

Suspension/Drivetrain= Ford Racing "P" lowering springs, GT500 front sway bar, Ford racing rear sway bay(not installed), Edlebrock adjustable panhard bar, Ford Raicng 3.73's, GT500 rear diff cover,

Brakes= GT500 Brembo front brake upgrade, Saleen stainless braided brake lines, cross drilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners,

Exterior= 2010 GT500 rims & tires(OEM's), Elenoar gill w/center mount fogs, chin spoiler,hood lift struts,radiator extensions, Parnelli Jones/Saleen rear bumper, Parnelli Jones/Saleen rear deck lid panel, smoked signal/marker lights, smoked tail lights, Three way adjustable sequential/chase tail light kit (Check them out here),

Interior= IUP dash(interior upgrade package), leather arm rest, Shaker 500 6 disk stereo, "AUX" input in center console for I-pod hook up, Blue LED conversion,(all interior light are blue now instead of factory green), trunk button installed,billet AC knobs, inside door weather strips have been changed for the 08+ with the felt on them, 05-07 had the harder ones and are prone to scratch windows/tint, factory Mustang rubber matts. And one super High tech mod ford didnt do,,,, " A trunk release button." Trunk button even has the blue LED conversion on it.

$21,500 [email protected] Not looking for any trades.. KBB is $22,586 for a non upgraded car. If you want or need any more pictures of any angles or areas, shoot me an email I will send them.

PM or Email me for my cell number to set up time to check out car.

[email protected]

Included are all stock items I took off when I upraded that item. Few stock things I dont have are the , manifold, H-pipe, mufflers or rims. Have the original window sticker and sale brochure in binder with receipts for items I put on car. And anything I have extra, are also included is sale. Do have a Kenny Belle Boost-A-Pump and GT500 fuel pump for when I was going to supercharge car. Pla the PA deep pan with dipstick. The pan isnt installed right now, and will be included if not installed when car sells.

Located in Columbus GA 31909. Which is bit over 100 miles SW of Atlanta, right on GA/AL state line. I dont mind driving car to meet, but has to be nice only. I will not bring it out if may rain. More than welcome to come see car in person.

DSC00664.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

KBB.png

DynoSheet8-2-2012Injected.jpg

DSC09802.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

DSC00412.jpg

DSC00583.jpg

DSC00585.jpg

DSC00592.jpg

DSC00593.jpg

DSC00598.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC09944.jpg

droptop07

forum member
Reaction score
Was dyno tuned Aug 2, by Injected Engineering in Kenneasaw GA. Dyno sheet included, in binder with all other paper work. Wasn't planning on dyno tune, but the American racing headers required it.

Gets pretty good cruising MPG, better than stock. Cruising at 70mph was getting over 25mpg, on highway.Not saying it will get that cruising hilly roads. But on trip with pretty even highway it was getting the 25MPG. Actually got up to 25.6 at one time.

IMAG0688.jpg

DSC00179-1.jpg

DSC00165.jpg

IMAG0567.jpg

droptop07

forum member
Reaction score
Included are GT500 fuel pump and Kenny Bell boost a pump.. Gathering items to supercharge the car.

Not selling to go with 5.0, wish I was though. Selling to help my son not to go into debit on college loans..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back