406 RWHP - N/A 3V - Stock Shortblock

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
why? not being a smart ass, I really just dont get the whole N/A thing....

Pride, Personal Preference, Beating a vette and they can't say shit cause you're both N/A, Just for the fuck of it... lol. Even if I had a built up motor, or even just one with H/C's, I'd still spray the piss outta the car.

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
If I had the money, I'd personally build a bad ass N/A motor w/ super high compression. Nothing beats that sound of a cammed out high compression motor.

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If I had the money, I'd personally build a bad ass N/A motor w/ super high compression. Nothing beats that sound of a cammed out high compression motor.

Too true, gettin' the bottom end this fall/winter. Intake next week, SPR's this summer...
This time next year refresh paint and int. and just enjoy.

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Hmmm...A "Hot Street" N/A class for the S197's would be sweet!
I've played with those boys,and it gets pretty expensive lol :thumb:

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Damn.... Just when i thought I was fine for today... i need new shorts again. :drool::drool:

LOL

Should go 9's on motor. We'll see when it's complete. Motor is assembled. Waiting for our machine shop to finish cutting ventting groves in the cam caps so we can finish assembling the long block. Then it's game one!!!!

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I look forward to it,good luck guys!

usafimj

Reaction score
I'm working on a upcoming killer package price on heads and cam package for FORUM MEMBERS ONLY.

I should have it all worked out by tomorrow.

Stay tuned.

More info on this forum member package deal

fullsayl

WTFC?
Reaction score
NA is a weird thing, and I don't think that it has anything to do with being the "biggest, baddest, car at the strip".

For me I think it just brings back memories of cars of my youth before the influx of FI into modern day production cars. There is something cathartic about the rumble of a big cam and the shake of a car. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE Horsepower. In fact I just pinged SD and a couple other guys on cam profiles for Nitrous shots to boost performance at the strip (Thanks again SD).

In the end, all the pseudo-Freudian bullshit aside, its your car do what makes you happy.

~Matty

ROUSH1711

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2,3,4 valve N/A folks are the ones IMHO who break
new grounds,and test the limits for the rest of us :thumb:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back