A trip too Houston proves costly!!!!!!!!

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well, are we going to have a demodding after remodding after demodding thread now?:roflmao:

did i get enough "moddings" in there, or is there one more?

i'm just jealous, grats on the new rides.

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
I figured you'd like it!:thumb2: Grats on getting yours fixed under warranty now try not to break anything AGAIN. LOL!!!:stooges:

Actually mines still not fixed lol. I'm waiting on the first claim to be approved. I have a bad pinion bearing and something is wrong with the differential as well.

Ford has 40 days to decide whether they want to honor my first claim, which was the transmission failure, clutch, flywheel, and driveshaft. So nothing has really been resolved.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
IMAG0784.jpg

IMAG0785.jpg

IMAG0793.jpg

Washed.............crappy cell phone pics. Not sure if I wanna throw a coat of Blackfire on it. I heard the paint on these are soft for about 3 months. Dem wheels GOT TO GO!!!!!! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugly!!!!!!!!:roflmao:

The '07 is officially gone. They drove off in it about an hour ago.
crying.gif

The old man that is the driver for the dealership and has been in the car business since the '60's drooled all over my Tungsten Gray baby. He said he'd never seen a used car so clean. LOL!!!:thumb2:

Last edited:

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Are the springs on it yet in those pics? The springs will work off the 07 on there won't they?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Are the springs on it yet in those pics? The springs will work off the 07 on there won't they?

Yea, I just demodded the '07 AGAIN today, they came and got it, then I washed this one. I'll put the Sportlines on Wednesday. I'm BEAT!!!!!!!:crazy:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Save those wheels and throw some slicks on them for the track. And you still need a few more coats of wax, it doesn't pop.

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hemi, good pictures. Both cars i traded to them were sight unseen, only pictures.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
Hemi, good pictures. Both cars i traded to them were sight unseen, only pictures.

interesting. things are different in TX. that would never fly here.

I'm holding off for a month or so. waiting for more 13s to show up here. I'm also letting 2 dealers fight over me. :stooges:

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
love the color, when you get rested you can give us some driving impressions..lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back