A trip too Houston proves costly!!!!!!!!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
You coming too Mach? I'll be heading that way also if I make it back in time! We can meet up

I want to but that is gonna be right in middle of the our project at work. We'll be erecting our building then so, its according to how the schedule is looking whether I will have to work or not.
I'm Thinking about making a trip down to Grand Bayou raceway in the next few weeks or so. The cenla chapter of scca holds auto x's there. Maybe we can meet up somewhere one weekend.

Back from where?

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
I want to but that is gonna be right in middle of the our project at work. We'll be erecting our building then so, its according to how the schedule is looking whether I will have to work or not.
I'm Thinking about making a trip down to Grand Bayou raceway in the next few weeks or so. The cenla chapter of scca holds auto x's there. Maybe we can meet up somewhere one weekend.

Back from where?

<------ Afghanistan!

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
as a rule, i hate black wheels on a car.. but that looks pretty good! like others have said, it needs some tint to make the look.

SS KILLR

Killer of the SS
Reaction score
OK Darren I have an idea. You need to see if the place you bought it from will give you another Temp tag, Then you could match the window sticker.

06TORCHEDGT

forum member
Reaction score
Man, car looks sweeeeet!! I was at the dealership the other day and they had a deep impact blue, race red and a gotta have it green there. The 2013 is sooo tempting, I just wish I didnt have so much money tied up in my 06....

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thanks a million guys for the feedback.:highfive: I do miss the look of my CDC spoiler that I had on my '07. This car needs a spoiler like that across the front to make the side view a bit more appealing IMO.

Question: Is the "stance/rake" ok? :helpme:

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
Darren,

Your wheels look bad ass! You have made 3 trips to Texas in a month. Need to move over here soon! Lol

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Personally, I think it looks pretty even; I think the small rake is fine. What tire sizes are on those wheels?

(F) 255/40/19
(R) 285/35/19

Darren,

Your wheels look bad ass! You have made 3 trips to Texas in a month. Need to move over here soon! Lol

Roel, yesterdays excursion was somewhere in the Outback, I don't think I was even in Texas anymore I was so far out in the sticks!:dead2: lol

Last edited:

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Looks awesome, need some 3/4 shots from the rear with those new tailights and the wheels ;)

also some G2 caliper paint with the race red match would be a nice touch!

Last edited:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
(F) 255/40/19
(R) 285/55/19

Roel, yesterdays excursion was somewhere in the Outback, I don't think I was even in Texas anymore I was so far out in the sticks!:dead2: lol

Yeah you drifted off into Mexico for a while there I think

I think it looks great!

Rolltide2012

Oil and Gas
Reaction score
(F) 255/40/19
(R) 285/55/19

I hear ya, there are some nice places in Texas and some not so nice. Overall, nice people all around.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back