American muscle show 2014

Grabber5.sl0w

forum member
Reaction score
Seeing all the bagged cars in person really has me considering a kit for this winter. It's a pretty awesome setup.

That being said, seeing all the dipped cars in person, no way in hell I'd do my car in that stuff. I appreciate the matte look, and the dip looks great in pictures, but up close it didn't impress me at all IMO.

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Hoping to be there next year! Its a 9.5 hour drive for me though so with E85 the car will probably be trailered there!

i am ryan

forum member
Reaction score
Hoping to be there next year! Its a 9.5 hour drive for me though so with E85 the car will probably be trailered there!

If you decide to run 93 and drive down in the Mustang let me know. I'd like to see a group of folks from TN to drive down together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
If you decide to run 93 and drive down in the Mustang let me know. I'd like to see a group of folks from TN to drive down together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Okay man sounds good. I could probably do it since I have a return system it wouldn't be hard to drain the remaining in the tank. Let's try to plan on getting a group together for it!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back