Another 15 inch wheel option>?

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Thanks biz....I would say that is all you need....and I will add, A LOT of caliper and caliper bracket grinding....

Paul, safety is always a must with me!!!

my06GT

Reaction score
Yeah man I always wear safety glasses after having a piece of rust dug out of my eye one time I decided the extra 2 minutes it might take to get the glasses was well worth my time check your PMs Chris and I just posted some new pictures in the pic section check them out man ,maybe you guys could use one of them for the wall at work.

cjtenney

Official Vendor
Reaction score
chris- is your car lowered? if so what springs do you have? car looks great!

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Car is lowered....I cut my stock springs....it was a job as well, kind of tricky in the back with the hourglass shaped springs....A friend of mine has the Pro Kit, and it is exactly the same height as his.....

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Where the hell is freaknasty????? He told me to get off my ass and get busy with this....now he is nowhere to be found...

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So weld with a 7.5 bs will fit with some grinding. good to know

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Where the hell is freaknasty????? He told me to get off my ass and get busy with this....now he is nowhere to be found...

lol im here my brotha just been balled up in bed feeling like some1 just needs to shoot me and put me out my misery lol

kool deal bud , fuck well here we go haha fuck you bogart and a big FUCK YOU TO WELD also 10 kool points for rockin the titans tee lol

do you think if you would add a 1/8" spacer or so the face wouldnt have to ground so much ? from here it looks to be ground a good bit but i got my comp set to where the pics dont come in a+ quality because it takes too fucking long on this at&t wireless card and im stuck offshore dammit man it's a good day in s197 history lmao

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I do believe with a 1/8" spacer no where near as much grinding would have to be done....but, I like a clean flush look tire to fender, and this tire was right on the edge...others my want to run a spacer....

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you already post a link to the ones you bought?

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
No...I believe the Draglites are the only style wheel that has a 7.5 backspace...from Weld that is...of course Billett Specialties has some too

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
got ya kool kool , well off to piss off the wife " oh honey i need something else for my mistress " lmao

*JZ*

forum member
Reaction score
Holeshot wheels > *

end of story

003.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back