Bye bye door handles etc.... PICS

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey LAK3RS, i was just in mineral wells last week doing some work.

Damn! We should of met up and grabbed something to eat. Were you in your Stang? Because your not allowed to bring it around my parts of town, it makes me to jelous!

blacknlte

Reaction score
Damn! We should of met up and grabbed something to eat. Were you in your Stang? Because your not allowed to bring it around my parts of town, it makes me to jelous!

nope was in the 08 ford work truck, working:tdown:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I like the pic in your sig.

It came out really nice---looks like the hard work paid off.

kleistang

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damm, blacknite ur car looks sick. the long way had a nice result. plus i got a new desktop wallpaper. haha

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
You have created quite possibly the greatest looking S197 ever. If not the greatest you are top ten for sure.

blacknlte

Reaction score
I like the pic in your sig.

It came out really nice---looks like the hard work paid off.

thanks!! it was just some shoots i did in a few mins

damm, blacknite ur car looks sick. the long way had a nice result. plus i got a new desktop wallpaper. haha

yes a very long way, total of about 40hrs worth of drive time in 2 round trips. but it was worth it!!

You have created quite possibly the greatest looking S197 ever. If not the greatest you are top ten for sure.

LOL thank you very much. but this is stage 1 of 5.

mygt500

Stangpede Co-Captain Michigan Chapter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the PM Eagle about this thread....
Blacknite- I was following your build a few months ago....I like the way it turned out....very nice lines and clean (except the hood in the one pic did not look right?-Hazy or dusty?) I am removing the GT500 rocker stripes and so want the shaved handles! I know a guy on another forum that uses door poppers and has like 4 other ways to get in the car if the battery dies....LOL I think that and a shaved antenna is next! (besides the other stgs that you mentioned) I think we are building our cars in very similar ways. Congrats on the work and "you can have any color you want so long as it is black"!!!!

EDIT- just re-read the thread and noticed it is indeed dust! (worried for a sec:beerdrink::thumb:)

Last edited:

blacknlte

Reaction score
LOL yea it was sitting in the shop for a while, I was installing the Brembo brake and the weather was shitty so it was very dusty

O yea by the way Stage 2 is done!! 6 speed installed!!!

blacknlte

Reaction score
LOL thanks guys

If got another one of the stages sitting in my shop waiting on some other parts to show up!

Can you say TWIN TURBOS!! fuel system is on the way and lining out the motor setup alittle more before ordering it.....

then throw the switch on this setup and see the monster come alive!!

bullitt3544

Reaction score
look ma no handles

absolutly beautiful, i love the gas door, great job:eek:hsnap:

usmcpony

forum member
Reaction score
Very ironic, I had the same exact idea as you. Gas cap and shaved door handles. I have almost the same car as you with the exception of the color and wanted the old Shelby look.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back