Chevykiller Reloaded

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
damn mark that looks crazy as hell id shit bricks if i walked into a shop and seen my car like that lol i hope you fellas took pics of where those wires were connected beforehand

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL - yea - it looks brutal, but everything is marked, tagged and either has a spot or is getting cut out.

It does look pretty bad, but it's all just part of the build. It will look trick again soon, believe me...:beer:

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i hope so man iv'e seen theft vehicles that looked better than that lol i will never attempt that shit i can tell you now if i would id turn the knob for the headlights and the windshield wipers would come on or some crazy shit like that lol and yea i have no doubt bitch will look killer im really really waiting to see this setup

ClassJ

Powershifter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen....he has a parachute....now this is serious....

Mark....I can probably get you a good deal on some solid fuel boosters...lol...

What tires are you going to run with this setup? I would think the turbos would come off the line a tad softer.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
LOL - I'm keeping the Goodyears. (29x12)

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
With as much as you have done to your car, as much money as you have (or haven't spent) as much attention to detail, and as many times as you have done it...............why do you still have a clutch pedal in the car?

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Only way I would buy that is if it were you doing the work. Not saying that YOU are lazy, just saying that isn't an excuse when you are paying someone :beerdrink:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah - good help is hard to find - you know that...:beerdrink:

I'm sure Greg is going to rip it out this time.

especially after he sees these posts...:evillaugh:

Injected S197

forum member
Reaction score
I was at his shop yesterday Mark. He already pulled it out saying that was more weight you didnt need.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
With as much as you have done to your car, as much money as you have (or haven't spent) as much attention to detail, and as many times as you have done it...............why do you still have a clutch pedal in the car?
Mark is too embarrassed to tell you the truth. He likes to sit in the car in that garage and pretend he's ripping through the gears. And he gets to make those cool buzzzzzing sound with his mouth too.

Yes, it's sad... but what can you do....

:roflmao:

2kanchoo

forum member
Reaction score
Mark is too embarrassed to tell you the truth. He likes to sit in the car in that garage and pretend he's ripping through the gears. And he gets to make those cool buzzzzzing sound with his mouth too.

Yes, it's sad... but what can you do....

:roflmao:
I don't know the dude personally but I have a feeling that's a really funny mental picture...

ClassJ

Powershifter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Soooo is the removal of the pedal step 12 in the "I switched to an auto rehab clinic" ?

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Heads, heads, who's got heads?

Big thanks to Andy and Mike Schropp at Livernois for working endlessly with me for the past week coming up with the ultimate valve train...:thumb:

The cams are going to be a custom Livernois designed grind from comp and my heads are being converted to custom stage 3 'R' heads which have a bunch of custom hand made goodies involved in the valve train. The flow rate on these things should be off the chart and if I didn't have a big stroker, I could probably shift this thing at 8 grand if I wanted to...:evillaugh:

Being that I do have a big stroker, I will only be taking the car to 6500 but this bad ass head design by Livernois is going to really help me reach my goal of flat out ridiculous power...:supercool:

I cannot praise the Livernois team enough. Andy, Mike, Rick - they are all class acts and their customer service is second to none of the scores of vendors I have dealt with over the years...:beer:

Should start mocking things within a couple weeks - updates to come...:beerdrink:

Last edited:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Sounds awesome Mark! :thumb:

And +1 to the guys at Livernois... top notch. :beer:

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
The UPS man made a visit today!

The fabrication begins!!! I should be testing here in 2-3 weeks!...:clap: