Dilemma!?!?!

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Kona and black are beautiful when they are clean. Which is rare, as these cars cannot seem to stay clean. Red is great, silver is great, but I'm partial to the white. Looks like your daughter likes it too.

SANY0010-1.jpg

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Kona and black are beautiful when they are clean. Which is rare, as these cars cannot seem to stay clean. Red is great, silver is great, but I'm partial to the white. Looks like your daughter likes it too.

Those wheels look amazing on your car!

Last edited:

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I think you should drive a blown car before you make that kind of jump. Your car is so clean, I don't think I could let it go if it were mine.

Drive mine when it gets out.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
Being that I've been in the same contradiction as you can you provide the pro's and con's of each one vs the other. Now that you've compared some. -- Besides the obvious ugly tailights.

I think you should drive a blown car before you make that kind of jump. Your car is so clean, I don't think I could let it go if it were mine.

And this ^

Last edited:

AbdullaGT500

forum member
Reaction score
If you were going to go with a 5.0, white is my favorite color. But get what you like, not what we like! I would follow the advice of others and drive a supercharged car and see how you like it. Boost is addicting, but amazing!

rayS197

Reaction score
I like the white. Im trying to con the wife into buying the new explorer in white. Look at Lauras car. Pictures it looks good but in person Lauras car looks badass with the black Weld Wheels. Transmission: Road Racing = Manual, Drag Racing = Auto, sitting in garage= does it matter? Just buy the damn thing and quit procrastinating . Dont forget you may find yourself in this same situation in 2014 on the 50 anniversary of the Mustang if they decide on something else. :hi:

Wlkn Tal

forum member
Reaction score
I'm sure this may cause a stir, but not a fan of the white. I almost bought a white 2007 with blue strips and I'm so glad I didn't, I opted for the Vista blue with white stripes. To me white kind of disappears on the road, it doesn't really catch your eye like the red,s blacks, blues. I've parked next to white ones at shows and people gravitate towards my car. This is not saying white doesn't look great, it just doesn't pop for me. But that's why they make white milk and chocolate milk. Just my 2 cents.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Sorry guys, been driving all day! LOL!!!

I need to decide on:

1. Color?

2. Auto or stick?

:helpme:

BTW, shifting at 7 grand is soooooooooooooooooo sweet. Other guys are rowing through gears and I'm still in 2nd gear leaving them behind!!!!

hahahahahaha!!!

Headed back out now! :thumb: Check on yall later!!!:evillaugh:

Mehhh... I shifted my 05 at 6800 today! Think hard my freind.

bcb06gt

Reaction score

Drive mine when it gets out.

Very good advice.

I would keep your car - it looks awesome.

If you are looking for a little more power, then add a TS blower. I love my Saleen supershaker. Defintely drive a TS car first before making the decision.

FalconGTHO

The Reporter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Umm who the fuck let's you test drive a car for a whole weekend? lol

Not really that uncommon, actually, at least used to not be. Right after 9/11 the domestic makers even advertised on TV "The weekend test drive". And there are news reports about people using the cars for a weekend to take trips, commit crimes, etc.

Last edited:

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Not really that uncommon, actually, at least used to not be. Right after 9/11 the domestic makers even advertised on TV "The weekend test drive". And there are news reports about people using the cars for a weekend to take trips, commit crimes, etc.

That's nuts, I really won't buy a car from a dealer who lends out cars especially mustangs, they can be out there beating the hell out of it.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
LOL!!!

Yup! Taught her how to drive a standard transmission today!!! LOL!!!

We'll see my friend.

u Never know........;)

Ok, Race red, Ingot Silver or White???

Since you just indoctrinated your daughter on the Mustang.........I propose that you buy you a new Ingot Silver 5.0, park it right next to old Tunsten Grey beauty there.:clap:

Then......your daughter can drive the old one to school for a couple of years. That way you don't have to make the difficult choice.:omfg: :roflmao:

BTW. great looking kid ya got there, looks like the crazy ex-wife was good for something. LOL

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thats why you ORDER your shit, not buy it off the lot.

Zactly.:thumb:

I drove my '07 yesterday since the weather was gorgeous. I wanted to compare the power level of my car as it sits modded to the 2012 in stock form.

I did a 20 mph punch and my '07 just boiled the tires off the rims and wouldn't hook! I spun for a long ways it seemed. I could see black marks in my rearview mirror and it was like the car was in molasses. I can't win no races like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:soapbox:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So are you ordering a car or what? Text me lol

Ill stop goofing around. Darren im sorry lol.

Last edited:
Back