Drag :Exterior camera

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
cool view, but why are all the letters on the signs reversed?

loved the insert in the top left, are the two vids from the same run?? the main view has no white car out in front like the insert

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I reverted the two run video because my intro video finished on the left fender and my run video was with the camera on the right fender. Didn't think about it. just thought of this editing to blend the two video after the view of all the video of the day. Filmed more but my memory card was full and i didn't have it saved. thanks to the camera to not say anything

Yeah the nose camera and fender camera are from two different run; but my car was pretty consistant this day (consistant in it slowwwwww run, i have to check that). So i could use two different run and make them match pretty well.

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
ahhh thanks for explaining, its a bit confusing to watch

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
you could maybe put an external mic inside the car, or somewhere else outside the car that would have less wind noise, that would be nice!

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You can't put an external mic on a gopro camera :oops1:. That's the main problem.

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
You can't put an external mic on a gopro camera :oops1:. That's the main problem.

you could have a seperate audio recorder (if you can't tap a mic into that camera), and just line up the audio when you bring them into the computer

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you could have a seperate audio recorder (if you can't tap a mic into that camera), and just line up the audio when you bring them into the computer

That's a solution. But as i already got ton of problem in sound+video sync (i had to redo the whole editing on another software as adobe premiere element keep exporting the video with a outof sync sound, more & more over time, while the preview was ok), i will not help murphy in adding two different track next time.

I'm heading to use a different camera in the future. With better resolution and the ability to add a mic.

:clap:

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
That's a solution. But as i already got ton of problem in sound+video sync (i had to redo the whole editing on another software as adobe premiere element keep exporting the video with a outof sync sound, more & more over time, while the preview was ok), i will not help murphy in adding two different track next time.

I'm heading to use a different camera in the future. With better resolution and the ability to add a mic.

:clap:

should be pretty easy to sync them together, right before the run (after everything is rolling) just open and close your door, that should be a loud enough "pop" to easily sync up to :beerchug2: slipping out of time the more and more over time, that sounds kind of strange. Maybe the frame rate wasn't right?

Enitalp

The lost guy.
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
should be pretty easy to sync them together, right before the run (after everything is rolling) just open and close your door, that should be a loud enough "pop" to easily sync up to :beerchug2: slipping out of time the more and more over time, that sounds kind of strange. Maybe the frame rate wasn't right?

I tried many things; Changing version, recompress the video with other software with different frame rate. All the preview in Adobe Premiere element was perfect, the video generated was keeping desync the sound. Eihter in avi or QT exporter. So i uninstall this software, tried 5 new editing software and finally found THE software that is perfect for me. Sony Vegas Pro.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back