Few upgrades

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Decided to upgrade the brakes and switched from a JLT textured plastic CAI to Carbon Fiber. Also had the trans replaced and decided to put an Exedy Mach 600 clutch and Exedy Billet steel flywheel. Pedal feel is great, almost stock like and very comfortable. Now I just need to powdercoat the rears red. Whatcha guys think??

Overall I'm pretty happy with the upgrades, getting ready to pick up some TSW nurburgrings for the track.

Last edited:

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Almost done, just need rollcage, bigger injectors and BAP.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
The brakes look great! Hopefully they work as good as they look. We'll have to plan another Dragon run to test them out.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
LOL, yeah but I had mine first!!. Phuck face let me know when your ready to get some things. I haven't made myself a vendor on here yet as I'm waiting on my website to finish.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Theres a lot I can sell, I got those for me. But I can get more....

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Those the 4 pot Stoptechs or 6? You got a mad hook up or what? I was looking at the 13 Shelby brakes too. I can't tell by the photo cause I'm a little tipsy right meow.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
They're 4 pot, no need for 6 in my opinion unless I'm competitive and I'm not. Its a great setup, easy install and great instructions for those who haven't done brakes before.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I was going to sell the car but Ive put a lot of hard work into it. Wanted to get a Boss but I decided against it with the help of some friends.

Phuck phace ill call you at 11 but your set has an ETA of Sep 4th. Those of you who don't know stoptech is revamping their entire line of calipers, this info was from the stoptech Rep. So the brand new brakes I "just" put on my car is the older model, FML.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back