First time wheelie pics 2012 mustang N/A

Falkinman

forum member
Reaction score
You're driving the wheels off of it my man! Good job. What gears and what differential are you running? Where are you from/what's your local track? I'm going to try to dip into the 11's with stock tune this spring(mods in my sig). My warranty runs out in May (I think - 3 years, right?), then it's game on as far as a tune! Fuck them expensive LS3's!

TurboFocus

forum member
Reaction score
You're driving the wheels off of it my man! Good job. What gears and what differential are you running? Where are you from/what's your local track? I'm going to try to dip into the 11's with stock tune this spring(mods in my sig). My warranty runs out in May (I think - 3 years, right?), then it's game on as far as a tune! Fuck them expensive LS3's!

Thanks man. I have a factory 3:73 with a stock diff. I just upgraded the diff clutches with the ford racing carbon clutches, because the old ones were really worn out. Im from Clearwater FL, and my local track is Bradenton Motorsports Park.

Falkinman

forum member
Reaction score
I have 3.73's too. I'm launching at 6k with the drag radials. I haven't run it with the detroit locker yet.

2005 white s197

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. I have a factory 3:73 with a stock diff. I just upgraded the diff clutches with the ford racing carbon clutches, because the old ones were really worn out. Im from Clearwater FL, and my local track is Bradenton Motorsports Park.

What Jim is not telling everyone is when he twin turbo's his Mustang the 3.73's become mine as we are swapping my 3.31's into his Mustang. So Dad gets the beat up, worn out, toasted diff! At least I can post the diff. went into the 11's.... LOL!!! :dead2:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back