Hey guys look what intake manifold I got :)

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You're going to be in the automotive news soon Matt because of this, I just know it. Why am I convinced that this manifold will add good power?

Because of the runner design inside :eek:hsnap: I will unbolt it and seperate the top and take a pic

470 GT/CS

forum member
Reaction score
Because of the runner design inside :eek:hsnap: I will unbolt it and seperate the top and take a pic

That'll definitely be interesting to see, I appreciate you taking your time to give us a detailed description of the FRPP Manifold and show us pictures of it. :beerchug2:

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Spoiled brat

You clearly don't know me, keep your shit comments I dont need them. I am trying to spread good info and you come on here and call me spoiled? really thats uncalled for

Last edited:

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
congratz matt, awesome piece you got there, I cant wait for you to post official results!

Kaldar142

Reaction score
ya, i'm really excited to see what happens and knowing matt... we'll have some real results (if it does produce real results)

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lighten up, kid. I was kidding. I added a smilie to show you. Is that better now?

:bs:

lol ok were golden , I just get mad when I work and work and work and someone things im a golden child but ive earned my step and continue do pound.

Kaldar142

Reaction score
^^ i hear you on that matt, i work like crazy and buy everything on my car (and my car) and people think just because i'm young its not possible... no one ever said it was easy

Error404

photographer
Reaction score
^^ i hear you on that matt, i work like crazy and buy everything on my car (and my car) and people think just because i'm young its not possible... no one ever said it was easy
over time paid for everything on my car, and most of the car too! haha! :naughty1:

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
Dude this is AWESOME! And correct if I'm wrong but doesn;t this look a LOT better than the pics of the FRPP intake that floated around a few months ago/

As for the results, who gives a hoot about the dyno #s, I want to see how well she performs at the track, luckily I know you WILL accomplish this task. But until that data is available, dyno numbers are fine.

Does anyone know if this intake was developed for n/a or blown cars? It certainly wasn't made to run a whipple on ;)

2L8IWON

forum member
Reaction score
What ... Are you asking if you could run a centri on this or are you saying something else?

Sarcasm my good man, sarcasm. I was asking what the intended purpose was for the intake is all. I know you can't run a roots blower with it, so that is one application removed from the list.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back