I hate all of you...

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
Orlando Speed World is 50' I believe.

Orlando Spinworld? It could be 5,000 ft above sea level and it wouldn't make a difference. LOL

The problem with brandenton is 12's isn't that fast there. Its seems like every time I go just about every car there, except for a few of them run 12's or better.

That's because Bradenton usually hooks!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If you don't have haters, then you are doing something wrong...

702GT

S197 Fanatic
Reaction score
I actually just installed my 4.10's last weekend. It makes WTF-Huge improvement. I actually picked up a few mpg too! :) I thought for sure it would suck more gas. I might hit the track tomorrow night since it's LVMS's "Midnight Mayhem" open track, but my buddy's getting his car ready for PSCA and I still hafta finish welding his torque boxes.

Not that 4.10's will put me in the 12's out here. Need at least a 50-shot to do it. I should just head down to cali, re-tune the car, run a 12.xxx, and call it quits. I'm just tired of hearing it from the Termi crowd. Bastards think their cars were built by God himself.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
You literally scare the shit out of me at times but it's when you post the devil smiley, when shit gets real. lol!
I have that effect on people.

I'm just tired of hearing it from the Termi crowd. Bastards think their cars were built by God himself.

Could I interest you in a twin turbo system that has already humbled (and pissed off) more than it's fair share of Terminator owners????
:evillaugh:

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Lol damn SD you offer your turbos every chance you get. What are you asking for them?

killr3v

Hector G.
Reaction score
Hey man don't worry about where or how I got my money. Just be glad you sold those turbos lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back