Meet location

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
just came to me, we should look for a place that's big enough to hold alot of mustangs(a big lot of some sort), talk to some cops and fill them in so they don't think we are getting ready to race or anything, so we could have like a weekly or monthly meet, try and get a big crowd everytime, meet new ppl etc...what do you guys think?

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
I'd love to do a weekly get together/cruise. Thatd be ill! I'm sure there's got to be some good sized parking lots to choose from. I suggested south shore plaza in braintree for a meet cus the lot is huge. I'm sure getting the police/security on board wouldn't be an issue either. I know there are modded car meets in chelsea every friday and saturday but its a lot of hondas and they tend to be racing there. There are a few stangs tho, only one or 2 s197s though

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score

Mikes05GTPremium

forum member
Reaction score
i never had a problem with SSP, i have a lowered probe gt and i mean slammed, and i never have had an issue. and i always park on the top of the parking garage, i never park in the lot, but idc either way. a weekly/monthly meet would be fuckin illl

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
hmm it doesnt matter to me, but i have a stock GT and i bottom out all over braintree, there roads are terrible....

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
i've never been to that area, actually i never been to weymouth at all haha, i'll have to drive up there friday on my day off...if you guys are free we can cruise in and chill or whatever

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
well Mike is free at 1 and since weymouth is just south of him, i figure we can meet in that area and then head down since i am north

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
Besides the fact that I'm at work. And I have a wake to go to this evening so its just not in the cards.

In all seriousness though, once the outage is over and I go back to a normal work schedule for the first time in 3 months, I have every other Friday off so this could work well for me.

Wicked Pissah

forum member
Reaction score
few pics of mikes car!!
79d03135.jpg

e549f074.jpg

823d03b1.jpg

9d62a448.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back