My car is a 'collectible'!!

Mailman

forum member
Reaction score
I was just playing around on a Mustang spec site and find out that my 05 convertible, color, top color, interior color, engine, & tranny is 1 of 13 built that year. Mecum auction....here I come!!!!

JC SSP

Reaction score
Mineral gray?

Post pic so we can see the rare mustang.

FangStang

Reaction score
Would you please post the link to the site you used to find out the rarity of your Mustang? Thanks...

JC SSP

Reaction score
I am still waiting on pics... I don't mind the legend lime, reminds of the color 67'-68' Shelby GT350/500 came in.

Like this...
GT500.jpg

Last edited:

Mailman

forum member
Reaction score
I just googled a site "Mustang Specs" and the info was there. I guess that makes my car about as collectible as a Passion Pink Mary Kay Prius!!?? I was just bustin', but I'll bet out of those 13 cars mine is far and away the nicest.......with 29K on the odometer.
And, Skwerl. Comments like yours will no doubt keep this place the #1 lamest automotive site on the internet.

Jwood562

Reaction score
where can you see how many are made in colors and trims. I only see grand totals or percentages. not able to break down by other things

i remember a few years ago roush used to have build specs and mine was a 1/2. nothing special though, its a 2008 roush LC (limited content) black, gray racing stripes, black roush leather, 5spd. pretty cool that it was a 1 out of 2 though

1 Alibi 2

If not today, when ??????
Reaction score
www.martiauto.com
Marti has the Ford contract, sells what he calls, ( PERSONALIZED STATISTICS REPORT )
it breaks down the MY using your VIN. It will tell you how many cars like yours were built. $ 80.00 + shipping.
Marti is recognized in the collector car world & his documentation is accepted as accurate.
........................How bad do you want to know ??

Mailman

forum member
Reaction score
The site is........www.mustangspecs.com. I just went there and couldn't get to that info. The site has a fee to belong, and I'm thinking I got on as a 'trial freebie'. Too bad, because I had a good time snooping around. Sorry..........

Mailman

forum member
Reaction score
Now, I just googled "2005 ford mustang production numbers" and it went right to the site where I got my info. Maybe try searching a little harder???

1 Alibi 2

Reaction score
Not sure where you went / what information you got.
The site I posted is where to get " accredited " information.
Spreadsheets, even from SVT are useless to find out how many copies of a " build " were made.
......................This is what a " STAT " report looks like:

Last edited:

Jwood562

Reaction score
I still couldn’t find exact build numbers of which cars were equipped with what specs to find out exactly how many were built with those exact specs.

I’m usually pretty good at interneting

1 Alibi 2

Reaction score
I still couldn’t find exact build numbers of which cars were equipped with what specs to find out exactly how many were built with those exact specs.

I’m usually pretty good at interneting
Roush like SAI is a conversion, not a Mfg.
Any specs on their conversions would have to come directly from them..

07 Boss

Reaction score
I have a 1 of 1 Mustang. '07 GT coupe with a custom factory rear window switch. It's the only one I've seen equiped this way. I ended up turning it into my trunk release.

JC SSP

Reaction score
I am curious? Where is the switch located? Any pics?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back