My review of JDM:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
First off, I would like to give a big thanks to Chris for getting me in this past saturday, and also putting up with my 4,000 PM's over the last few weeks.

Secondly, my experience at JDM was top notch. They treated myself, and probably more importantly, the car with as much respect as possible. The staff who I met this past saturday were very nice, and friendly and you could tell that they were willing to go over the top to make sure everything went well. Craig, who did all of the work on my car knew the car like the back of his hand, and really put the extra effort into the car to make the finished result perfect. He went over my suspension that was installed at another shop, swapped out the springs & front struts, and centered the rear axle- the car drives great now, and I am rid of my squeeks and noises :)clap:). We also installed an aluminum driveshaft from the axle exchange (see my review of that in the GT section) & a metco loop, which came out very nice, and looks as close to factory as possible (relocating the e-brake, and trimming/repaintins the underbody to provide more clearance).

Overall, I am very satisfied, and will be taking the trip out to their shop (from Queens, NY to Freehold NJ) for my future modding needs. I give my full recommendations to everyone here based on my first experience with them.

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Glad the timing worked out for everyone Vince, and thanks for the props. Keep that car clean and let me know when you're ready for that Whipple!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
glad ur happy Vinny

mAnYsTyLeS

forum member
Reaction score
How many cars do I have to send over to you guys (JDM) before I start seeing some discounts??? So far I have one under my belt!!! The list shall grow.

:beer:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
If it wasnt for Gus, I probably wouldnt have taken the ride out to you guys.... gotta thank gus!!

Chris, my boy Joe is going to contact you soon (he may have already) about his squeeks and suspension sounds. I dont know what it is about us NYC guys and our noisey suspensions- gotta be the roads!!

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
HAHA, he already did.

Great, now everyone in the world is going to think we can make their full race suspensions quiet...LOL j/k.

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Great, now everyone in the world is going to think we can make their full race suspensions quiet...LOL j/k.

Really? Can you? Ask JR about mine! I like it loud, makes me know it is doing the Job!

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
Yeah, we take out all the full race components on their street cars and we put back in street stuff, a lot of time the stock stuff...

"You don't need this..."
**chuck in trash**

"You don't need this..."
**chuck in trash**

"This is also junk..."
**chucks in trash**

"Hey my car is quiet now! I love JDM! Wait a minute, you put back in a lot of stock stuff and the suspension still hooks good...wtf?"

"Well, don't believe everything you read on the internet. You don't need to change over every single suspension piece, just have the right combination of parts..."

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
haha i did infact contact chris already...im probably a bigger pain in the ass than vinny. I wanted an Audi S5 next summer but I think Chris reassured me that I love my mustang. 4.10's FTMFW

Dex

I'm Dexolishous
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
oooooh, Audi S5 is my wallpaper. Thats my next 2nd car

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Yea... be careful Chris... Joe might come in with the torque specs like Gus did lol.

Gears & Alum. Driveshaft!!!! Get them Joe- u know u want to!

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
hahahahha I can't wait until I get a saleen blower on one of you suckers.
the other two are going to be on the phone begging me for an appointment...

good thing we got winter coming up and lots of availability.

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
:stfu: torque specs haha good one vinny...there is only one important spec I know of though, you're 254rwhp. I'm doin the gears and gettin my squeak box fixed for now. If I had the cash I'd have done the saleen no questions asked, but I need to buy a house in the near future so I'm on a bit of a budget.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
haha... u pay for my dyno and I'll show u at leastttttt 280!!!! lol

I deffffffinately picked up at least 25 rwhp from the DS! lol

I'm getting vhipple bro.

PiggySmallz

forum member
Reaction score
haha... u pay for my dyno and I'll show u at leastttttt 280!!!! lol

I deffffffinately picked up at least 25 rwhp from the DS! lol

I'm getting vhipple bro.

LOL good for you man I wish I had the cash for one but I don't. You get a whipple I'd like to see how it does against my friends Murcielago lol:beer: I think a whipple'd stang is something he'd actually bite at

Back