New Interior LEDs

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Took a few quick pics of my new interior LEDs. Mustang30212 (Ron) swapped out my green factory LEDs with some red ones. I think it turned out really good, and goes great with my red ambient lighting. If anyone is on the fence about it, do it! Send him a PM, he was very reasonable throughout the whole process. We had a mix up with my HVAC unit (08 unit instead of my 06, misleading because of my motor swap) that he fixed right away no questions asked. Stand up guy. Here are the pics!

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

Also got some other goodies that I will snap pics of tomorrow :boobies:

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Looks dang good, been wanting to do that myself for along time.

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
Looks good. How long did it take and was the steering wheel
Hard to do?

Just had to remove the airbag, it was kind of a pain in the ass but i managed to fanagle them out. He sent me new ones and I sent him mine back in return, so there was no wait time.

He can do any color as well, I was thinking about blue, but like the way red came out.

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I'll post mine up in here if that's cool with the op. They are blue.

esworld05

GHR
Reaction score
I love your speedometer man! I wonder if there's any way to have the regular gt rpm gauge in two colors like yours.

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did he ever figure out a way to do the headlight switch? When he did mine in blue he couldn't figure it out so that's the only one still green.

Earl

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got some red ones in mine too from him they are sweet! Im actually glad that somebody with a gt500 steering wheel did this because I was actually thinking about getting one and how you would switch the buttons on it.

bullittrevor

forum member
Reaction score
wow that looks fantastic. Would it be possible to do this in white to match my boost/fuel pressure gauge and speedo/rpm guage?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back