New Member Rico = Noob

Ricosbullitt

forum member
Reaction score
I usually keep my car in the suburbs at my parents house. I have gated parking in the city so my car is safe....hopefully! Yeah I do prefer the sound of an x pipe over the H pipe...so Im leaning towards that. I guess the stock h pipe has some sort of baffle or something in H pipe that makes it sound different. Either way its not loud enough for me. How necessary is it for me to put on a panhard bar since im lowered with sportlines?

sorry for the all the Noob questions but i figured id get em all out of the way in one thread.

thanks for the input guys!

oman_cobra

Lethal Mustang
Reaction score
i love your bullit !!

stands out nice, the color is amazing !!

Welcome !

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
I usually keep my car in the suburbs at my parents house. I have gated parking in the city so my car is safe....hopefully! Yeah I do prefer the sound of an x pipe over the H pipe...so Im leaning towards that. I guess the stock h pipe has some sort of baffle or something in H pipe that makes it sound different. Either way its not loud enough for me. How necessary is it for me to put on a panhard bar since im lowered with sportlines?

sorry for the all the Noob questions but i figured id get em all out of the way in one thread.

thanks for the input guys!
I used to live in chicago at one point.I used to live up by the lake.Right off of Lake Shore Drive!I loved it!Daamn it's cold there now

Green08BulliTT

forum member
Reaction score
i think the bullett sounds awesome with some boom tubes on it ;) well thats what i have on mine any way. the H pipe has a small piece of metal that restricts the flow from one side to the other. thats how they get it to burble so much. with the Boom tubes it really makes some nasty crackling noises when you decelerate like the Viper truck my Buddie has.

stevstum

Reaction score
Axle backs on the 05+ Mustangs won't give you a huge gain in power so just get what sounds best to you. With the longtubes and X pipe it really depends on what brand you go with. If you want the best then put Kooks LT and X pipe with what ever axle back you want.

Ricosbullitt

forum member
Reaction score
Do you guys think the GTA mufflers would be any louder than my stock mufflers? I can pick some up for a 100 bucks.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
proly so, but your bullitt tips look way better. go with MRT!! haha, if they weren't so expensive but it's worth it. I think someone is selling some corsa ones on the for sale section, those would wake up that beast. My grandpa owns bullitt 4676 and that thing moves... lol. great looking car BTW. :bigbeer:

Back