Oil filler neck part number?

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Looking for the part number for the plastic oil fill neck that goes in valve cover broke mine when towing the car to the new house...Gonna have to pull the valve cover to get all the plastic out...FML will post pics in a minute so you know what im talking about for sure.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Damn thanks James looked all over tousley but couldn't find it for what ever reason! Now come over and help me take off these covers tomm and eat some BBQ and have a few beers

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I gotta fix my exhaust but should be free in the afternoon, ill text you tomorrow.

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i deleted the oil filler neck and put the cap right on the valve cover. you really don't need it for anything, just use a funnel.

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
Thanks for this post, the 2010s do not have the neck and my timing chains sling oil into the breather cap. This filler neck is just enough to eliminate that oil from getting all over the breather.

Ryan, Does this mean no move to Razorback country ?

rojizostang

i love my cams
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this post, the 2010s do not have the neck and my timing chains sling oil into the breather cap. This filler neck is just enough to eliminate that oil from getting all over the breather.

Ryan, Does this mean no move to Razorback country ?

shows how much i dont' know. i guess if you have just a filler cap instead of a breather then it does't create a problem? i don't get any oil on the valve covers, but then it's not boosted and doesn't have breathers.

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
On my 2010, the oil cap goes directly on the valve cover. I bought a K&N Filter that goes in place of the oil cap. The extension of the neck is just enough to stop the oil from slinging onto the K&N and dripping out. I would imagine, regardless of NA or boosted it would be a problem.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back