Roush Supercharger Weight

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
For those of you who have added the Roush 2300 Supercharger on a 2011 and up Mustang how much did the added weight of the supercharger drop the front end of the car? I'm running 27.7" tall front tires with BMR springs and just wondering if the added weight would cause any problems.

mr. anderson

forum member
Reaction score
yeah, KB 2.8LC here my front end dropped a 1/4 inch afterward. I have koni yellows w/ FRPP "P" springs. gonna switch to the FRPP "L" springs for the front which are meant for the gt500's. shouldn't add any more problems other than the added weight on the nose. I definately notice a difference in riding characteristics in turns, it definately wallows more in the corners than it did without the blower on the car.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
There's tons of weight reduction mods you can do to make up for the extra weight. K member, A arms, radiator support, front bumper, battery relocation, etc.

And to stay specifically on topic, you could get your girlfriend to sit on the hood while you measure the fender height. :snoopy

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Hot girlfriends yes, larger mule sized ones, bad idea. My m90 dropped it half inch at most.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back