Saleen TwinScrew on **craigslist** 1000bucks READ DETAILS

1fast05

I wanna go fast
Reaction score
I've been away for awhile but i've read every page and it was like a best selling novel with a most excellent ending, I'm proud of you guys up there!!

sprchrgd s197

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Reaction score
repo

I've been away for awhile but i've read every page and it was like a best selling novel with a most excellent ending, I'm proud of you guys up there!!
1fast05 we're pretty to close. How far is Gulfport from Memphis? We should meet one day. My crew come your way or vice versa. Have like a whole day of kicking it around.

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Damn what a happy ending, you guys make me have faith that people can be good and look out for their fellow man!

Slammed04ram

SnowsKustomShop
Reaction score
Man i just read the hole story and am truely amazed...MUCH props to you guys for stepping up and doing such a good deed..Im sure you will get it back ten fold....

fst06stg

The Conservative
Reaction score
i just read all of this and i have to say this is pretty inspiring. i wish there were more ppl like BMW and supercharged in the world. REGULATORS!!! mount up!

Shades

Reaction score
Above and beyond the call of service, excellent job guys! S197forum, we get shit done.

Autob

Reaction score
Greatest......forum.......ever!! WOW!!! Way to help your fellow Mustang community people!!

RetroGT2006

06 S197 Member
Reaction score
Awesome outcome

Wow i must say i am a little late on ready this whole thread but damn i am glad i did!!
BMW3 and sprchrgd s197 you guys are awesome! I can't get over the fact you went out of your way to help them! These days there are not many people like you left! :beer:

Talk about having a great community on this board. I <3 S197forum.com!

sprchrgd s197

Reaction score
saleen repo

:thumb::thumb:
Wow i must say i am a little late on ready this whole thread but damn i am glad i did!!
BMW3 and sprchrgd s197 you guys are awesome! I can't get over the fact you went out of your way to help them! These days there are not many people like you left! :beer:

Talk about having a great community on this board. I <3 S197forum.com!
Thanks man. We just knew it was the right thing to do. Parts are too high to loose money on because someone wants to pull a slick one.:thumb:

Diabolical!

Zapp Rowsdower
Reaction score
This thread just made my year. Any time you guys are in NOLA, hit me up. Beers are on me.

sprchrgd s197

Reaction score
repo

This thread just made my year. Any time you guys are in NOLA, hit me up. Beers are on me.
Thanks man!!! It was worth doing. We did it without hesitation or any worries if this guy had of gotten defensive. We enjoyed it.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Dont know how I missed this thread when it was going on but , Mad props for getting this blower for the buyer. Anyone heard how the install went ?

05mustang_TT_charged

Because Race Car!!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah!!! I don't know how this one slipped by me. Big thanks to both of you. Reading this made my day better. Awesome job guys...:bigbeer:

nickk678

forum member
Reaction score
One of the cooler things I have read on an internet forum (and I post on a whole lot). Great job guys. Hopefully someone in the Mustang community picks up on this and gets the story out to the masses.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back