Saleen TwinScrew on **craigslist** 1000bucks READ DETAILS

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Damn that is bad ass what ya'll did ! Props man and good looking out !

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
AWESOME!! Great job guys!! That is some real stand up shit you guys did there!!! A couple of truly good people!!! If you guys want some money to help out to ship it to the buyer, let me know I'm in to donate some!!

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score
AWESOME!! Great job guys!! That is some real stand up shit you guys did there!!! A couple of truly good people!!! If you guys want some money to help out to ship it to the buyer, let me know I'm in to donate some!!

We 1st need him to contact me to make sure this address we have is correct, the guy we took it form wrote this on the label, supercharged took the label, but before we ship we want to make sure we ARE SHIPPING TO THE RIGHTFUL owner which should be WARSTANG, so i want him to call me and verify the info. I already PM'd my phone number to him

GIG4FUN

Rock 'n' Roll Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You and SUPERCHARGED197 rock :rock:

That is baddass, and the way things need to be settled more often. :hi:

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
Hey omg thanks so much. Bmw3 I never got any pms from you I'll pm my number. You guys are fucking awesome!! I haven't had access to a computer. Just my iPhone I'll pm you in a min. Fuck man you guys are so cool

Boozshey

Reaction score
Hey omg thanks so much. Bmw3 I never got any pms from you I'll pm my number. You guys are fucking awesome!! I haven't had access to a computer. Just my iPhone I'll pm you in a min. Fuck man you guys are so cool

Welcome to S197forum!!! :beerchug2:

BMWM3

Always Online
Reaction score

Just pm"d my phone number again

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
I still can't believe this shit. I don't know bmw3 or supercharge, but holy fuck talking going out of your way to help people out. Damn

sprchrgd s197

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Reaction score
repo

What up Warstang, I'm Xmas shopping with wife but it's all love. None of us r rich so I know money is hard earned. I only know BMW personally, but u guys r my brothers. I feel like all of u would do it for me.

whyask

forum member
Reaction score
Hey yall Let me know how much this bitch is to ship ! I wanna help with the shipping !! I love seeing a forum come together like this !! Its why we love the hobbie !!

sprchrgd s197

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH
Reaction score
repo

Thanks for the reputation points for both of us. Keep them coming. Damn, I've been smiling all day because we got the job done. It feels good to know we got Warstangs supercharger. Warstang when you get it on your car spare no one for us. That supercharger has a story behind it. So enjoy and burn rubber!!!!!! :bigbeer:Oh, and before I go a quote from me earlier............ :asshat:"Smack him like bitch don't play with us". S197 forum that is!

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
:bravo::partysmilie::rock: This thread is full of win!! Im so glad everything turned out well!!!! I will buy all of you a round of beers if you come to the S197 shootout next year. Make sure you take some vids when you get that saleen on, mine runs pretty strong!!!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
This story is fucking clutch as hell. It's pretty nice to see things like this still go down in the world we live in today!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back