Seen this car at a local car show! Mercedes with ROOTS BLOWER!!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Check this out, had to share! This car according to the owner is around 750hp and weights 2100lb's.

P6250109.jpg

P6250108.jpg

P6250107.jpg

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Yea...sidepipes=bad decision...He's an older guy (70+) and just wanted to do something different he says. he has built alot of cars, but everybody does the same ol' cars. He said he wanted something noone has done. I think he achieved that.

btw the tires are like 195's..maybe even smaller haha

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Yea...sidepipes=bad decision...He's an older guy (70+) and just wanted to do something different he says. he has built alot of cars, but everybody does the same ol' cars. He said he wanted something noone has done. I think he achieved that.

btw the tires are like 195's..maybe even smaller haha

Wonder if traction would be a issue???? :question::idea:

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
I don't think it looks all that bad. Similar to a late 50s vette in design, just not nearly as sexy. But hey, he did something you don't see hardly ever and I bet ya that thing would be prettty damn quick with a wheelie bar and some slicks!

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yeah, get rid of the side pipes and get some real rubber on there, murder that bitch out by getting rid of all that chrome and that would be one badass car! I LOVE shit like this. Not your everyday build. Very unique and exclusive.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Back about 15-20 years ago in the back of an issue of Super Ford (who remembers when Super Ford was JUST Super Ford??) there was one of these Benz with a 429CJ.

Ryan331

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, get rid of the side pipes and get some real rubber on there, murder that bitch out by getting rid of all that chrome and that would be one badass car! I LOVE shit like this. Not your everyday build. Very unique and exclusive.

My first thought.. ridiculous engine + firehawks? :wtf1:

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
I have seen this car many times.....It is put together well.....but I am not digging the side pipes at all......The old guy that owns it is pretty cool and I definately give him credit for doing something different!!!

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
I have seen this car many times.....It is put together well.....but I am not digging the side pipes at all......The old guy that owns it is pretty cool and I definately give him credit for doing something different!!!

yea, I talked to him briefly...a piece of art for sure..could be a beast for you, but Im sure he just cruises and enjoys it. He probably never even goes WOT prob doesnt even burn the tires lol

btw - you gonna meet us @ Henson Performance this Saturday?

Swarzkopf

forum member
Reaction score
Wow, now that's what you call a tight fit. Holy crap. That thing must have some solid motor mounts, because it's REALLY close to the rad/fan.

91boost

forum member
Reaction score
Its badass but like everyone else the sidepipes need to go!!!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
yea, I talked to him briefly...a piece of art for sure..could be a beast for you, but Im sure he just cruises and enjoys it. He probably never even goes WOT prob doesnt even burn the tires lol

btw - you gonna meet us @ Henson Performance this Saturday?

What time will you guys be there?? Are you just dyno-ing your car or is everybody bringing their cars?? Who all is going?? I know Sherrod is but anybody else??

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
What time will you guys be there?? Are you just dyno-ing your car or is everybody bringing their cars?? Who all is going?? I know Sherrod is but anybody else??

SherrodMustang already has his car there since the motor is torn down...I will be bringing mine up on a trailer most likely. And a few other members are coming if Im not mistaken...My car is going to be the only one that I know about and it will not only being dyno'd..its going to be tuned so it will be on the dyno for a few hours

Back