Throwin a code P0102

A&B 06GT

forum member
Reaction score
so today while driving home the engine went to safe mode and i popped a code P0102 Mass or Volume Air Flow Circuit Low Input.

Does anyone know why i would get this?

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
Try cleaning the MAF with some electronics cleaner, it's probably dirty. Did you by chance recently clean your air filter?

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Try cleaning the MAF with some electronics cleaner, it's probably dirty. Did you by chance recently clean your air filter?
Before you clean it, make sure the MAF connector hasn't come off, been melted or otherwise damaged...

A&B 06GT

forum member
Reaction score
the maf connector is alright i will try and clean it. also i will check the wiring and if i get it again im going to pull the mafia unit out as well

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
the maf connector is alright i will try and clean it. also i will check the wiring and if i get it again im going to pull the mafia unit out as well
ahh, you didn't mention the mafia... it is possible it failed or maybe is just on the wrong setting?

2k05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Stop by Auto parts store and pickup MAF Sensor cleaner it 4 bucks in a spray can. Instructions: say to spray 10 times into the sensor area from different angles to clean. then reinstall the sensor unit and reconnect.

Oh And while your there pickup a can of Throttle Body Cleaner and clean out the TB with a rag and spray inside intake to remove oil and carbon buildup.. (DO NOT USE CARBORATOR CLEANER or BRAKE CLEANER)

Attachments

• PDRM3928.JPG
    PDRM3928.JPG
    73 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back