11.17@126
Reaction score
SOLD

0205205.jpg

Last edited:

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
the pic is with my new springs, but it is about the same. Here is a pic of the drop with the 3v (with blower) and these springs for sale. The rear looks real low because those are 28 inch tires. They are about the same drop as the K springs if not a tad bit lower. I never hit speed bumps and there are some doozys in my apt complex.

IMG_1339.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

Here is a pic with a stock height (27") tire in the rear and when the car was N/A

IMG_4520.jpg

Last edited:

bigpappy33

11.17@126
Reaction score
You got a pic of yours on the K springs? I mean You can see in my pics how low they will get you. I think it is a perfect stance, and sportlines limits your tire choices in the rear and can hurt you at the track...

wusthof

forum member
Reaction score
I've heard that some stangs can get away w/o an adj. panhard bar - assuming you have one with all the money you've spent on your ride, but the denero is tight - hmmmm. Gotta talk with the old lady b4 an offer.....I'll pm ya later.....

MOC826

I have a shitty program!
Reaction score
i actually ran both the pro kit and the sportlines without a panhard for quite a while (10k miles? maybe more?) and never noticed the rear offset. i finally broke down a bought a panhard just cause i had the money, not cause i was worried about anything.

hope this helps someone who might be worried about needing a panhard.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back