WTB GT500 Front End Conversion Parts

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm picking up a gt500 front bumper today locally and want to get the other supporting pieces. I was just hoping I could find a good deal on some things that some of you may have laying. Whatever I can't find I'll probably go to Tousley for the rest (brackets and such)

Headlights
Upper Grille
Lower Grille
Foglights
Lower Splitter

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Have some pics in my for sale thread http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67635

Shoot me a pm We can work something out if you want all 3. the upper grill is perfect im almost positive but the lower gril has a little chip that is visible when on but didn't bother me it was from a rock or something on the highway i imagine. I will get pics of anything that is wrong with anything you are interested in. shoot me a pm

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
you have the hood, i'd be willing to trade you hoods my current one is a gt500, was gonna do the conversion but it's to expensive it's the silver gt500 color not exactly tl silver. it's in perfect shape.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Humm thats interesting. I actually talked to steve about a front headlight the other day. I'll message him back.

jodadejss06gt

TEAM DELETE SHIT
Reaction score
Ok guys I still need:
passenger lamp
fog lights
pigtails
upper grille
lower grille
radiator cover
front splitter

Let me know what you have.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back