WTB Muffeler delete pipes

Zrxpilot

forum member
Reaction score
Looking for the bare pipes that someone had bent that eliminates their muffelers. Have 05 GT with the Roush square exhaust tips.

Zrxpilot

forum member
Reaction score
^ Considered that but it looks like they would have to sacrifice the hanger rods welded to my existing Roush muffers. Would rather not do that in case I dont like the sound. Or do you not have to use them?

Zrxpilot

forum member
Reaction score
Its not that simple. I live out in hicksville where the nearest exhaust shop is 30 miles away and the guy wants the car for a day or two to work on when he gets to it. Screw that.

Ugh. Bought a used set of Pypes muffeler deletes. Damn things dont fit the Roush rear bumper. These are for sale if anyones interested. Nice shape.

Ran it without the muffelers for a bit. Holy crap does it sound cool. Anxious to hear with with pipes all the way out the back. Screw it. Cutting up my stock muffelers and making my own extensions.

Last edited:

Zrxpilot

forum member
Reaction score
^ Thanks. Too late. Bought some 2.5" straight pipe and welded them in tonight. Had to use the elbow portion of the old muffler and the hangers. Didnt really want to sacrifice my old muffelers but got sick of waiting and bit the bullit. I like the mod. I wont be going back to stock.

Car sputters a bit now until it warms up but all good after that. Cost me 15 bucks and a couple hrs to do it myself.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back