Bad Sellers

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
Obviously this guy doesnt know how paypal operates. Paypal is good, paypal with a credit card is better.

Yeah, I just used some of my Paypal balance for the transaction. I should use the credit card, even if it causes my wife to ask what the hell I bought.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Still Welchboy to me. I want your classifieds priviledges revoked.

As others had said, you gave him a big fuck you and acted as though you were helping from the get go.

You are only here for the classifieds section anyways, so good riddance.

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
Still Welchboy to me. I want your classifieds priviledges revoked.

As others had said, you gave him a big fuck you and acted as though you were helping from the get go.

You are only here for the classifieds section anyways, so good riddance.

Yeah, not a great seller IMO. Sent pm about the kicker door speakers around the day it was posted. Heard nothing. Not going thru all the pm's but in a nutshell..

Hear nothing from PM.

-Someone else asked about them on the thread.
-I replied on thread that I had asked and had no response either.
-You contacted me saying they were pending sale. Cool.
-I offer you your asking price if you still have them for sale and I can buy them.
-You PM me back saying still for sale.
-I PM you right back asking for paypal info.
-Over a week goes by with no response. Long time anyway. This is about the same time this bad seller thread was started here
-you finally give me your paypal (in the middle of the shipping issue you had)
-I ignore you.
-You PM again.
-I figure this has somewhat blown over. I respond within a couple hours of your last response asking if I still wanted them. I agree to purchase them if you accept terms listed in PM below (basically saying until they are signed for you still own them.. shipping issues are your responsibility.
---You respond saying you are selling them locally etc...

whatever..

I am not out anything but wasted time.. just don't think that qualifies as a "good" seller. Not totally sure why when I say shipping was on you then all of a sudden they are now pending locally.. again

My gut says pass so yeah, hope they sold..I am out.. WAY TOO WISHY WASHY FOR ME!!

^^^THIS does qualify as "Welch"

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=102700

Originally Posted by Walshyboy1220
Quote:
Originally Posted by crownaviation
These come with the kicker grills also? Take $100 shipped to 67101 for them?

Hi Sir,

The Subs are currently SPF to someone however you are on the list and you are next for them. I will update you if he falls through. However they do come with griilles and everything needed for install

R/

Connor

gotcha. let me know

Thanks
Jim

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Crown

The Subs are back up let me know whats up and any questions or anything like that

Connor

Just send me your paypal. I will do the 120 shipped

Hi Sir,

Just following up

If you want the kickers still my paypal is [email protected]

If I get payment tomorrow I will send them out USPS w/ Tracking on Saturday

Please send me your address on here to confirm as well, it is apprecaited

R/

Connor

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi Crown,

Do you still want the Subs? I will take a picture of the package at the USPS PO with your address and my return address included on the package right when I seal it up for mailing at that time and will include tracking as well and send it to you in a confirmation of shipped PM with your Tracking # provided and address confirmation

Thanks

Connor

I suppose I will still take them. Just got cold feet. I did not hear back from you for about a week after requesting your paypal info, then the shipping ordeal you guys had put the brakes on a bit more.

I just had a shipping nightmare of my own. Seller was great but did not require signature for package. New FedEx home delivery guy swore up and down he delivered to my house (I was in my open garage when this supposedly took place). We had his boss here and he pointed to the exact location he claimed to leave the package.. Then, tonight a GOOD homeowner two blocks away just brought it to me tonight.. FedEx STILL does not know where it really went.. but they will tomorrow!. I was thinking I was screwed out of $800 worth of parts as FedEx now showed "delivered". How in the WORLD would I prove they did not.. and would definitely have not had any help from PayPal... But.. the seller knows me and was going to refund it anyway (that normally would have been a major battle).

So..

I now REQUIRE signature for delivery when items are shipped to me. If no signature from me or someone at my address then if there is a problem it is totally on the shipper. My wife runs a business out of the home so someone is always here.

If there is a shipping problem I would need a full refund within 15 days of declared loss/damage as ONLY the shipper can dispute/initiate claim for loss etc. I will inspect on delivery and notify you promptly if there are any issues.

Insurance is your gamble..

If you are good with that I will still take them.

Jim
Hi Jim,

I appreciate you getting back to me and letting you give me the opportunity to sell these to you. I am sorry about the problem you had prior hand and I can ensure that I will have no problem meeting your expectations. However as of right now I have someone coming over in person with cash to purchase these and if he doesnt buy them then I will have no problem meeting your requirements and selling them to you.

However cash is king and it would be easier to sell them in person and not ship it and not any fees as well. If that falls through this weekend I will meet your requirements and sell them to you

But as of right now thats where I am, I will let you know and thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Connor

Last edited:

Wes06

forum member
Reaction score
haha, wow
guys im out of popcorn, anyone got any to share?

avinaj80

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hear the sounds of the Pinked wagon, or is it the whispers of the Ban Hammer???

JCCNY

forum member
Reaction score
Darren just linked this thread to Connor's FS post so let me give my final word on the matter. I left negative feedback, but only 80 characters are visible to all. Below is the gist of what I wrote that is visible to buyer, seller, & staff only.

99.9% of us would agree that the buyer needs to RECEIVE the parts and be satisfied with them for a transaction to be complete. Shipping to a verified address with no return address on the box does not come close to fulfilling the obligation of the seller.

Seller's only argument was that my street provided through paypal was "Mader" instead of "Maeder" Ave. Before the package finally turned up, I shipped 3 postcards while I was on vacation to "Mader," "Madar," & "Meader" Ave. with no return address to prove a point...all 3 were waiting for me when I got home. Although I eventually received the parts in good condition, I would not buy from this seller again.

I think I've been fair and more than patient here, thanks guys.

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
He gave himself a bad seller rep with just the way he initially responded to your issue. I know I wouldn't buy from him and many others won't either just because he really doesn't give a shit if you get your part.

Mustangyoe

forum member
Reaction score
Darren just linked this thread to Connor's FS post so let me give my final word on the matter. I left negative feedback, but only 80 characters are visible to all. Below is the gist of what I wrote that is visible to buyer, seller, & staff only.

99.9% of us would agree that the buyer needs to RECEIVE the parts and be satisfied with them for a transaction to be complete. Shipping to a verified address with no return address on the box does not come close to fulfilling the obligation of the seller.

Seller's only argument was that my street provided through paypal was "Mader" instead of "Maeder" Ave. Before the package finally turned up, I shipped 3 postcards while I was on vacation to "Mader," "Madar," & "Meader" Ave. with no return address to prove a point...all 3 were waiting for me when I got home. Although I eventually received the parts in good condition, I would not buy from this seller again.

I think I've been fair and more than patient here, thanks guys.

Just looking through his feedback and I noticed that he has 9 positive feedback received and he only gave back 3 positive feedback for those. Not a very good contributor.

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well for those of us on tap a talk I haven't figured out how to leave the feed back... I am literally on here, through tap a talk, 99.99% of the time. It's easier to sort through posts, post up pictures and its always with me....

skulls

forum member
Reaction score
Please add cipstinger to the list.

He had a watts link for sale, for weeks. We started talking last night and finally agreed on a price that was lower than his asking price. I have the pm confirming he agreed on the price & terms and gave his paypal to complete the transaction. I paid with in 4 hours (during my work day no less), deal is DONE.

He writes me to tell me the deal is off, due to a better offer...tries to claim a deal was never agreed upon,even though he said it was a done deal and I paid.

So if you deal with him, make sure you know he is NOT trust worthy, is NOT a man of his word, does NOT stick to deals he agrees too. Super shady on his end.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Please add cipstinger to the list.

He had a watts link for sale, for weeks. We started talking last night and finally agreed on a price that was lower than his asking price. I have the pm confirming he agreed on the price & terms and gave his paypal to complete the transaction. I paid with in 4 hours (during my work day no less), deal is DONE.

He writes me to tell me the deal is off, due to a better offer...tries to claim a deal was never agreed upon,even though he said it was a done deal and I paid.

So if you deal with him, make sure you know he is NOT trust worthy, is NOT a man of his word, does NOT stick to deals he agrees too. Super shady on his end.

Did you get your money back?

skulls

forum member
Reaction score
Did you get your money back?

I did...not the point...and I got the ok from a mod to post it up here and leave negative itrader feed back (actually his suggestion).

From my understanding on this forum, you be a stand up person and do what's right...that includes, when you commit to a deal and money has traded hands, that deal is done...you dont go back on what you committed to.

And because he didnt dtick to his word, my funds are beimg held for 3-5 days by paypal...so my spending cash cant be used.

It's shady bullshit.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back