Bad Sellers

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I had someone do this to me in the past too. Very un-cool.

Last edited:

weather man

Persistence Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Nothing worse than shaking a guys hand on a deal and then have the fucker blow the deal. Yes I accept means the deal is done.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's always interesting to see what takes place with (Some) people over Dollars.

Terry

Reaction score
Please add cipstinger to the list.

He had a watts link for sale, for weeks. We started talking last night and finally agreed on a price that was lower than his asking price. I have the pm confirming he agreed on the price & terms and gave his paypal to complete the transaction. I paid with in 4 hours (during my work day no less), deal is DONE.

He writes me to tell me the deal is off, due to a better offer...tries to claim a deal was never agreed upon,even though he said it was a done deal and I paid.

So if you deal with him, make sure you know he is NOT trust worthy, is NOT a man of his word, does NOT stick to deals he agrees too. Super shady on his end.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, there isn't anyway to justify this. What a bunch of bs

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
lets say i bought a FRPP intake - he sent it no issues then he realized he forgot to send the bolts. Told me he would send them and never sent them...considered a bad seller?

not that i want to flame the guy...just want my bolts for my intake

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
did he lose the bolts?
or does he just not want to send them.

he said after he sent the intake

I just got home today and the ziploc bag of bolts I was supposed to send with the manifold. I will send them to you on Monday. I am assuming that you did get the manifold.

i understand people are busy but that was on 6/15/13 - i dont want to throw him under the bus yet, i just shot him another PM i was just wondering everyone's opinion

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
A month is more than enough time. Just leave negative feedback on his ITrader. You can see what Tousley will charge you for new bolts.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Can you possibly get specifics on the bolts? Thread pitch etc so he can source them possibly?

In the install instructions below, they list all the bolts and sizes. So if the seller doesn't send them, he should be able to print this off and head to the nut/bolt supply to hopefully get handled.

Here:

https://www.fordracingparts.com/download/instructionsheets/FordInstShtM-9424-463V.pdf

And in case that's not accessible to some, I snapped a pic of it here:

edit: And no, I did not get permission to reproduce this image. lol.

Last edited:

weather man

Persistence Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i work for Fastenal so it shouldnt be an issue it just is more of a pain in the ass than i really want to deal with since they are sitting in his possesion doing him no good...

edit: which bolts in the pic do i need?

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
i work for Fastenal so it shouldnt be an issue it just is more of a pain in the ass than i really want to deal with since they are sitting in his possesion doing him no good...

All the cap screw bolts. The 10 at the top right are all what bolts the intake to the heads. The lower left 4 are for the fuel rail.

ochoblanco

Slow 4v Member
Reaction score

I have tons of Huck bolts in my garage that I give out to friends to use when their exhaust bolts finally back off and come loose. I don't believe I have any Huck360 (only nut and bolt that Huck makes) in 6mm but I can check.

weather man

Persistence Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Let us know if he responds to your PM.

GTGHOST

Reformed Fuktard
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
how are the two long ones on the right and the 4 short ones on the left the same M6x1x25? and no PM yet...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back